21 | untold feelings

A/N : triple updates for yall ^^

"Hi Haru !"Heeseung greeted Haru happily but received a zero response from her

"Hi Haru !"
Heeseung greeted Haru happily but received a zero response from her.

He wondered why Haru hadn't talked to him for almost a week.  She didn't even look into his eyes which made Heeseung's heart hurt.

"Go away , i'm studying"
Haru uttered . She tried to focus fully on revision as CSAT got closer.

Heeseung huffed when he once again got ignored . He took a pen and started pushing Haru's hand, trying to mess with her.

"Lee Heeseung , i said leave"
Haru said in a stern voice making Heeseung sighed .

The boy stood up and shoved both of his hands into the pocket .
"Call me if you need something"

"Tsk , do you have time for me  Aren't you too busy spending time with Hyunjoo? "

Heeseung frowned, weird with Haru's behavior other than her usual .
"Why with Hyunjoo?"

Haru didn't answer, she just remained silent as her eyes attached to the book. Heeseung's patience level was decreasing, huffing he immediately left Haru alone .

"Don't you think this is one -sided love?"  Hyunjoo spoke up to Heeseung's surprise.  He looked at the girk that was leaning against the wall.

"What do you mean ?"
Heeseung asked , seemed a bit bothered by Hyunjoo's statement .

Hyunjoo chuckled, she moved closer to Heeseung and clung her hands over his arm.  "Your love story, it's one-sided"

"You're the only one who expressed your feelings to Haru but did Haru ever say anything? "

"No, she didn't. She just let you wait like a fool even she doesn't feel the same way as you "

"And I guarantee she uses you for her own goods , after all you are a nice guy"

"Stop saying nonsense Hyunjoo"
Heeseung said in a firm tone , totally bothered by her words .

"No , i'm telling you the truth ! if a boy likes someone, they will be willing to do anything for the girl they like .  Including you ! Haru for sure wants to keep you because you always do things the way she wants "

Hyunjoo patted his back while showing a sympathize look .
" I just want you to avoid any heartbreaks "

"Haru isn't like that"
Heeseung spat out before walking away as Hyunjoo followed him as well.