13 | risky attempt

A/N : triple updates because I feel guilty for not updating twice yesterday.  enjoy and have a good day / night (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

TW // SUICIDAL ATTEMPT

"What is she doing ? " Heeseung asked himself as he threw his gaze outside , watching people pass by

Heeseung asked himself as he threw his gaze outside , watching people pass by. 

His hand moved smoothly, stirring his untouched iced latte . The latte that used to have a lot of ice cubes has started to melt, only small pieces are left .

"Don't worry, I'm sure Haru is enjoying her holiday with her family"
Geonu said before taking a big bite of his Croissant .

Heeseung just sighed, for some reason he felt very restless when thinking of Haru .

"I can't reach her for almost three days , Geonu-ah"

"She did not read my message, did not answer my call and has been going offline for the past three days "

"I'm very worried, Geonu "

"Didn't you notice Haru's face change as soon as she got her marksheet? "

"It's so shocking about how her papers can disappear "

"But what makes me pissed is that teachers don’t take any action.  They should have let Haru retake the test! "
The boy folded his arms and sighed over and over again .

"It's not easy to let Haru retake the test.  She already knows all the questions so some students may think it's cheating"
Geonu replied calmly .

"Don't worry, I'm sure she's just fine "

"She must be having fun with her family . That's why she doesn't notice your calls"

Heeseung just pressed his lips , trying to consider what Geonu said . But thinking of Haru who went offlime on every social media bothered him , a lot .

When he remembers the day he met Haru with a reddened cheek, Heeseung felt more nervous and worried .

"Heeseung-ah , can you serve this at table eleven? ”
A soft voice called him .

"Alright mum"
Heeseung immediately got up from the chair and approached the counter, he took the tray containing banana smoothies and bagels .

"Oh, why does your face look so dull today? What happened to my son?"
His mum uttered, cupping Heeseung's cheeks.

Heeseung just chuckled about how affectionate his mum is .
"I'm just fine , mum"