7 | chosen universities

That night, Haru walked home alone from her cram school

That night, Haru walked home alone from her cram school.  She rubbed her tired eyes and stretched her body a bit .

"I want to buy egg tarts for Hanee, I hope the bakery isn't closed yet"
Haru thought to herself .

She changed direction and went towards some street stalls nearby . She walked into the bakery , grabbing a tray and a clamp before walking around the delicious breads.

Haru sniffed the smell of egg tarts and smiled "Hanee will definitely be happy"

She took six egg tarts for Hanee and three bagels for her . Refusing to spend more than the limit, Haru immediately walked to the checkout counter and paid the price .

After getting a box of egg tarts, Haru continued her journey as her eyes glued to an area full of people .

There was a melodious voice accompanied by soft guitar passages, the voice was very soothing and familiar but Haru was not sure where she had heard it .
"What is the concern of them all? "

She approached the crowd and tiptoed to see who's the owner of the voice was but she could not see it.  Huffing, Haru decided to sneak in between the crowd and managed to arrive at the front row .

Her jaw dropped upon seeing Lee Heeseung , was singing while playing the guitar . His voice is very melodious and makes Haru's soul feel calm .

While watching Heeseung sing Love Yourself by Justin Bieber, Haru seemed to see a bright light that made Heeseung stand out the most .

He looks ethereal , really ethereal .

The other guitarist , drummer and keyboard player seemed to be blurred and Haru only focused on Heeseung.  She began to feel something strange blowing at her
"Why is this?"

Without Haru realizing, she was mesmerized by Heeseung's melodious singing, the male is singing while closing his eyes tightly to enliven the lyrics .

In the last stanza of the song, Heeseung opened his eyes a little and was shocked when his eyes glued on Haru's .

Haru waved softly towards him while showing thumbs up repeatedly . Heeseung couldn't help but smile wider .

After a few minutes, Heeseung ended his performance and thanked the audiences . He secretly give some signals to Haru to follow him somewhere.

-

"Where are you from ?"
Heeseung gives a can of apple juice to Haru and Haru gladly takes it . After Haru picked it up, Heeseung immediately sat down next to Haru while holding his guitar tight .