19 | heavenly rain

Haru threw away her gloves and sat leaning against the wall, letting out a heavy sigh

She coughed several times and sneezed since she waited for hours at the Han River , awaiting the presence of someone who was not present .

A palm is placed on her forehead ,
"Your temperature is a bit hot"

Haru glared at Heeseung before pushed his hand away from her , distancing herself from him .

Heeseung was a bit surprised by Haru's actions, he approached the girl
"Today is your last day, right?"

"You promised to work here during the school holidays only. In two days we will go back to school "

The girl rolled her eyes, a bit annoyed when Heeseung forbade her to work.  She ignored him and continued her task .

She approached the place where the washed mugs were placed and put them in a nearby cabinet to use the next day .

Heeseung stared at her with a sharp glares , the boy sipped his warm milk and slightly licked his wet lips .
"Looks like she's in her 'season' "

-

"Thank you for today !"
All the workers thanked and bid good bye to each other before disperse to their respective homes .

Haru came out of the cafe and sighed when it was raining very heavily . The tired girl sighed , she just wants her soft bed .

"How can I go home?  I don’t bring an umbrella ” She muttered while tiptoeing, lurking toward the dark hallway .

Suddenly, something was placed on top of her head.  The curious girl looked up and held the item out of curiousity .

"Protect your head, you're not well right now.  It will get worse if you get hit by rain "
Heeseung fixed the cap he put on top of Haru's head.  He patted her head and plaufully pinched her nose .

"Let's go, I'll send you"
Heeseung's hand moved to reach Haru's hand but the girl suddenly hid it behind her back, avoiding being touched by Heeseung .

"I will return your umbrella tomorrow, thank you ”
Without saying much, Haru snatched the yellow umbrella from him and jumped into the rain, immediately fleeing when given the chance .

Heeseung just watched the girl from afar, various questions knocking on his mind .
"Did I do something wrong?"

-