26 | dreary goodbye

The sky had turned orangish , accompanied by birds flying to return to their respective nests

The sky had turned orangish , accompanied by birds flying to return to their respective nests .

Heeseung waits for Haru to come out of the exam hall, but she still doesn't come out .

Heeseung gazed towards the ground, his feet is digging holes into the sand that was under him .

He glanced at his wrist watch, a sigh of anxiety enveloped Heeseung .
"Why is she still not out?"

Heeseung turned on his phone which was shut down during the tests, his lips automatically leaned forward when he received a message from Haru .

"3 hours ago? Did she leave the hall early?"

Heeseung opened her inbox , Haru sent a picture of the view from the top of the building . The wide Han river stretched out accompanied by the scorching sunlight .

HAHARU🐣

Heeseung ,do you remember that i want you to take me to han river if i'm exhausted?

I'm here now

Don't come to me, because I won't wait for you

Thank you for everything , Lee Heeseung .

Heeseung scratched his head, suspicion overpowering him
"Why ... I feel like ..."

"No , no .. she just went to get fresh air" Heeseung shook his head, trying to drive away all the bad thoughts inside his mind.

He immediately dialed Haru's number, wanting to ask if she was still in the han river or not .

The boy waited patiently for her to answer his call but at the end, the call was cut off .

Heeseung bit his bottom lips hesitantly.  He tried to dial Haru's number again.

"Come on , Haru"

"Answer my call ,"

"You're making me worry"

"Where are you , Jung Haru ?"

Once again, the call was disconnected as no one answered .  Heeseung let out a heavy groan as his mind was very messed up now.

He dialed Haru's number again, praying that the girl would answer his call and end his worries .

His eyes lit up when the call is answered .