24 | minimal self

Haru ran across the street while checking the location sent by Hyunjoo

Haru ran across the street while checking the location sent by Hyunjoo . She ran as fast as she could until she accidentally bumped into some people.

Haru glanced at her wrist watch .
"There are only a few minutes left before the exam starts"

"Hyunjoo is close to me, I can feel it"
She said to herself as her eyes darted around, looking for Hyunjoo's figure .

After a few minutes of running in the neighbourhood, Haru finally saw a girl who was sitting on the ground crying.  She immediately quickened her steps .

"Hyunjoo , i'm here"
She said while panting . The girl holds her both knees and tries to catch enough oxygen .

"Haru , my legs are very sore.  I just changed the cement and it's very heavy" Hyunjoo whined .

"Wait , let me see it"
Haru immediately knelt down next to Hyunjoo and checked her legs if she could walk or not .

As the girl was busy calculating the probability of them being late to the exam hall, Hyunjoo pressed her lips as her hand swiftly reached into Haru's bag pocket .

Hyunjoo unzipped it slowly and inserted her hand like a trained spy.  Her eyes glued to Haru to make sure she didn't notice .

She reached for an item and took out the thing from Haru's bag.  A smirk attached to her lips upon seeing Haru's purse was in her grasp .

"Can you walk, Hyunjoo?"  When Haru turned her head to Hyunjoo, the trick girl deftly hid Haru's purse behind her back.

"Yes, but maybe a little slow"
She replied innocently with a whining looks causing Haru to sigh .

Haru stood up and helped Hyunjoo to his feet.  Then she slung Hyunjoo's left arm over her shoulders to help her walk .

"Be careful, Hyunjoo .  We can still arrive in the examination hall in time"
Haru said to Hyunjoo as the girl nodded .

Hyunjoo secretly threw Haru's purse into the bushes next to them and Haru didn't notice her action as the girl was too focused to help Hyunjoo walk .

A satisfied smiled appeared on Hyunjoo's lips .
"I think I can walk faster, Haru "

Haru smiled in satisfaction , she gripped Hyunjoo tightly next to her .
"Let's go now"

Hyunjoo took a last glance at Haru's purse on the ground before nodded continuously .
"Let's go ? I can't wait to get there"