23 | jolliness duo

Days by days, Heeseung and Haru became close as usual

Days by days, Heeseung and Haru became close as usual . They spend a lot of time together, studying, busking, joking, eating .. They do everything together.

"Mum , we are here !"
Heeseung stormed into his mum's cafe while dragging Haru with him .

"Oh kids ! You're finally here !"
Mrs.Lee took two aprons and a beret and immediately threw them at them both .

"Get ready quick , the cafe is quite full !"

"But don't change your uniform here, I don't want to watch a free show "

Heeseung and Haru looked at each other before bursting out laughing.  The two of them ran to the dressing room, Heeseung opened the door and gave a way for Haru to enter .
"You changed first"

Haru smiled and immediately went inside, changing her uniform.  As her dad no longer sends her to cram school due to embarrassment, Haru will spend her day helping Heeseung and his mum at the cafe.

After a few minutes, Haru came out of the dressing room and was greeted by Heeseung's grinning face .

Haru looked at him up and down ,
"Move out"

She deliberately pushed Heeseung's shoulder as the boy glared at him .
"Yah , Jung Haru"

He snatched the beret on Haru's head and raised it high in the sky, laughing .
"Oh, you're a tough girl right? Now get this beret if you can"

"Lee Heeseung !"
Haru approached him and jumoed several times but she couldn't reach her beret

Haru huffed ,
"Give it back, cellphone pole!"

"Na'ah shorty , see yah !"
He ran into the dressing room and locked it while hysterically laughing .

Haru folded her arms and kicked the door . "You punk !"

"I'll tell your mum that you bullied me !" She threatened Heeseung.

Hearing that threat, Heeseung immediately relented.  He opened the dressing room door and threw Haru's beret to her back .

"Hmph, I'm her son but she acted like you are her real daughter"
He said with a pouty lips .

Haru laughed in victory , she looked at Heeseung to say something but her eyes went wider , she immediately covered her eyes with the beret .
"LEE HEESEUNG, CLOSE THE DOOR QUICK"

"Eh ?"
Heeseung looked at himself and noticed he has unbottened half of his shirt . The male bursted out laughing at Haru's reaction .