27 | bitter dreams

Heeseung opened his eyes, heavy breath filling his surroundings

Heeseung opened his eyes, heavy breath filling his surroundings.  He looked around, trying to identify where he was .

"I'm in my room?"  He said to himself.  His heart did not stop beating loudly.

The male stood up from his bed and wiped the sweats on his forehead.  "It's just a dream, I'm glad"

"Heeseung , you're late for school !"
His dad screamed from downstairs.  Heeseung glanced at his watch, it was time for him to go to school.

The confused boy shook his head, reached for his towel and immediately went into the bathroom .

-

When Heeseung arrives at school, he only focuses on finding someone .The boy parked his bicycle and immediately ran to his class .

"It's just a dream ,"

"I'm sure , it's just a dream ,"

"Haru is still here ,"

"She won't leave me that easy ,"

He opened the door of his class, startling his whole classmates
"Do you know where Haru is?"

His classmates were silent for a moment, not knowing what they should answer to Heeseung.

"Why are you all silent? "

"I'm asking you , where is Haru ?"

The corners of his eyes begin to dampen, Heeseung's heart feels very weak and aches .

"Where is her?  Please answer my question ,,, "
Heeseung said in a begging tone. His voice cracked in the end, knowing that he had no strength .

Receiving zero answer from his classmates makes him more worried, he is afraid if the dream is real.

"Haru went to the library, "
Beomgyu answered causing Heeseung to smile widely .

Heeseung immediately left his class and hurried to the library located on the third floor of the school .

He couldn't stop whispering to his heart that it was all just a dream, he would meet Haru soon .

Arriving at the library, Heeseung stormed inside and looked around, she was not at any table .

The panting boy then fled towards the bookshelves, looking in every passage the tall and large bookshelves .

"Haru ?"

"Jung Haru ?"

"Are you here ?"

"For god's sake , Haru . Please answer me"