Part 58: Stop now Sashi

Start from the beginning

"That must be my consciousness inside you talking Tomura," I said," Sorry for that"

"Oh. We're definitely gonna get you outta there," Shigaraki said.

'Nana?' Yagi thought as Bakugo joined his side,'What does that mean?'

"Hey nerd! Don't lose your focus! He's a villain, remember!? And what the hell was all the best friends talking huh!?," Bakugo scolded.

ZZOOOMM!!!!!

"Come here Nana," I said as I suddenly jumped right at Yagi but like everytime, I was knocked away and this time by Gran Torino.

"Hitting back is probably the best way to avoid dying," Gran Torino said," Now quit trampling on Nana's name Hisashi!"

"You shut your mouth geezer! Tomura!"

Shigaraki jumped right into the air, high enough to see Yagi with a distressed face. He was about to zoom down towards him but from above, Bakugo pulled out the pin to his gauntlet and sent one of his biggest blasts downward, catching Shigaraki and exploding the ground.

BBBOOMMM!!!!!!

"Tomura! Get off me!," I said as I grabbed Torino's face and threw him aside leaving a deep mark in his cheek.

I took a step forward, right about to launch myself at Yagi until Endeavor, appeared again and hit me with a new move.

"VANISHING FIST!!!!" Endeavor yelled as he threw a fiery punch that seemed to go right thru me but I really did feel that one as I was sent flying.

"DIE!!!!," Bakugo yelled as he launched yet again another large scale explosion at Shigaraki, sending him crashing into me even though I hadn't even hit the ground yet.

'Over and over, they keep sending us back. Over and over, they tell me to stop and that it's the end. Over and over and over they try to stop me from achieving something that should've already been done long ago. And Yagi..for him to suddenly have another quirk and one that I didn't even know about is infuriating!'

Me and Shigaraki crashed back onto the ground. His body had multiple scars and burn marks while mine had a fatal burn in my abdomen, as my skin was melting together.

"It hurts...," I said clutching onto my stomach even though it stings," Ha...ha....Tomura....are you okay?"

"Yeah...ha...ha.....Just a little....toasty that's all," Shigaraki said slowly scratching his neck," What's the plan?....Midoriya?"

"(chuckle)(chuckle)(CHUCKLE) AHAHAHAHA!!!! It's your own fault!!!," Yelled out.

'I can feel, Tomura's hatred...' I thought.

"Whatcha say!?," Gran Torino said from where he was.

"It's your fault!! It's your fault!!," I yelled as I helped Shigaraki up.

'.....brother....' Shigaraki thought.

"Hahah! I feel so livid that everyone is trying to get in the way of my dream! Everything I had gone through, everything Nana has gone through, and everything you're going right now Yagi, is because this flawed society. If the innocent people you all protect would just see how much filth they cast aside, villains wouldn't even be here right now. Nana wouldn't have died the first time and Tomura might've actually had a normal life but look at us now. We're trying to repaint this empty canvas with something better!"

'Midoriya...' Yagi thought.

"How many people have been given the blind eye by heroes simply because they couldn't help them? All of their selfish actions created the dirt and trash and soon, once all that filth builds up, its decays and retaliates on the people making villains. I'll save everybody form this damned cycle of defeat and detain and turn it ti understand and secure."