CHAPTER 59 - FAREWELL, MY DEAREST (1)

Start from the beginning

"What should we do?"

"Kay? Are you listening?"

Kay's blood was flowing in anger, he had enough of this bullshit. He could not help himself anymore, especially for what had happened to Amagi.

"Stay there and don't move...", said Kay as he closes the communicator.

"Wait...Kay...", said Monarch, the communication has been cut off.

"Tch...hahh, seems liked a high-class siren is here then", said Kay. "Because there is no reason for them to go all out since I'm still here..."

"Dragonoire, are you here?"

"I'm always here...", said Dragonoire, suddenly appears from the sacred tree.

"Go and check the siren fleets for me", said Kay. "I will find that troublesome child."

"As you wish", responded Dragonoire.

....................

....................

....................

Before Kay searches for the siren girl, he tries to find Enty and the others while carrying the sleeping Amagi. He concerns about them and believes that they might be in trouble.

"Well, this is the problem when I don't question Amagi Alter first about the children", thought Kay. "But some of the buildings have been destroyed...which means..."

"The dormitory..."

BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

Before Kay could act, several loud explosions were heard in the Sakura Empire, near to dormitory.

"Tch...I was too late", thought Kay.

He runs as fast as he can towards the dormitory, hoping nothing bad will happen to them.

Dormitory, inside Sakura Empire.

"I sense a few persons in that room", thought Kay as he analyzes the dormitory. "What a mess here..."

As Kay enters that room, he sees Neptune, Bel-chan, Eugen and Akagi pointing their rigging at him. They are in fear and almost fire at Kay.

"Lower your rigs, it is me...", said Kay.

Their facial expressions changed after seeing Kay. Bel-chan, Eugen and Akagi started crying and ran towards Kay while Neptune felt relieved.

And a few moments later, Neptune unconscious.

"Neptune! What is going on here!", shouted Kay as he saw Neptune in very bad condition. "Where the...others..."

"Enty?"

Kay saw Enty lying covered in blood, moaning in pain.

Entry face is always cheerful, there is only a few times Kay saw Enty sad face or in pain. Consider how close Kay and Enty is, only god knows, how mad he is right now.

Kay then puts Amagi down and ask Akagi and Bel-chan to look after her. While Akagi concerns about her sister, Enty is in more dangerous situation.

"A siren girl suddenly barged in and attack us, nii-nii", said Eugen-chan. "Neptune tries to protect us, but Enty-chan get hits very bad..."

Kay tries to see Enty's condition, she is indeed in a very bad condition. She lost a lot of blood and needed immediate treatment.

"I can treat her wound, but the problem is the blood ...", thought Kay. "Their blood are special, and Neptune is unconscious ..."

"As for Akagi and Eugen, no...they still young..."

Monarch and the others still outside and will take time to come here.

"Nii-nii, please do something", cried Eugen-chan. "Enty is ... Enty is..."

Kay in deep thought, he was out of option to save Enty. He can uses his blood but he is an element, which cannot be transfer to normal person.

"My element will kill her", thought Kay. "What should I do?"

But despite the problem, Kay remembered something that happened in the future. Where he fights Enterprise, who uses one of Kay's abilities.

In future when Enterprise losing control of herself which forces Kay to act by himself. If that true, there still a hope.

"If...if that true...she will make it", said Kay. "No, it makes sense now why she has my abilities..."

"My element protects her until the end..."

When Enterprise Alter tries to consume her again in future, Kay's element once again protects her, just barely. But, more than enough.

"I can't hesitate", said Kay. "I'm sorry, Enty. But please bear with it..."

....................

....................

....................

Sakura Empire, inside a cave.

A little siren girl is wandering there, doing her owns business.

But it does not last long as Kay appears in front of her. He is far than happy and confronts the siren girl, which is called 'Observer'.

One of the Mashiro's minions, but her habits are often gone overboard. The most accurate to say about her is, too ambitious. She tries to collect as many data as she can about the world and the shipgirls. Although no matter what the consequences will be.

"Did Mashiro sends you here?", asked Kay.

Observer does not answer his question, only stay silent.

"The alter, are you doing. Isn't that right, Observer?", asked Kay.

"Father...I just...", said Observer.

"Don't call me father!! For what you have done to them!!", shouted Kay. "Is that really worth it? Do you liked the result you get?"

"It is enjoyable to see me kill Amagi?"

Observer was completely silent, unable to reply. She never saw Kay angry like this.

"Father, I just...", said Observer.

"It's enough...", said Kay, closes his eyes. "Get out from my sight...and never see me again."

"Consider you are lucky because of the agreement between me, and the authorities are just a tip of the horn. If I kill you, I will have to fight them..."

"And trust me, this world won't last long..."

Not a great choice from Kay but he is no other options. His hands are tied, he cannot interrupt any longer.

Observer gives up and steps out, leaving Kay alone. However, before she left, she tells Kay something about Mashiro.

"Father, Mashiro-sama wants to meet you", said Observer. "She misses you too much..."

"She is here..."

"No more talking...get out from here...", said Kay.

Kay assumes that the large number of siren fleets are protecting Mashiro. She is their queen after all. That is also the reason why they do not attack Sakura Empire.

"What is the current situation?", asked Kay throughout the communicator.

"The siren fleets are waiting outside and not moving", said Monarch. "You order, Kay?"

"Let them be", said Kay. "Retreat to Sakura Empire."

"But we still can...", said Monarch.

"It is enough, Monarch", said Kay. "We suffer too many and you can't win against them at this state."

"I...I...I understand, Kay", said Monarch. "All ships, retreat to Sakura Empire."