23 | jolliness duo

Start from the beginning

"Like what you see ?"
He asked sarcastically .

"Lee , close the door !"
Haru uttered , avoiding herself from seeing his exposed self .

Heeseung grinned wickedly, he approached Haru and held Haru's sleeve , pulling her closer to him .
"You need to get used to it"

"YAH , YOU CRAZY PUNK"
Haru blurted out.  She immediately pushed Heeseung and closed the door of the dressing room, preventing Heeseung from coming out.

"YES , CRAZY OVER YOU !"

"SHUT IT LEE"

"HARU !"
Heeseung yelled , followed by naughty laughters .

"DON'T HARU ME IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BUTTON IT ALL"

"OKAY THEN , BABE ? OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE !"

"YAH !"

"BABE !"

"LEE , STOP IT"

Heeseung laughed and started knocking on the door.  Haru huffed and tightened her grip on the door knob .

"Haru , Heeseung ? Why are you two taking so long? "
Mrs. Lee's voice greeted them .

"I asked you to change your clothes, not to sew the whole boutique ! "

"I'm coming !"
Haru yelled and immediately helped Mrs. Lee outside .

-

The cafe is quite busy, Heeseung and Haru can't relax at all as they have to serve orders to customers .

The clock showed 9pm, the both teenagers sitting on the floor and leaning on each other's backs.  Heavy breathes meet the surroundings of both of them .

"I can not feel my legs, they're all numb " Haru Said as Heeseung agrees .

Heeseung glanced to the clock on the wall "It's almost 10pm. Let's change our clothes now, I'll send you home"
Haru hummed, she immediately got up and dusted her uniform. 

"Help me ~" Heeseung whined while stretching out his hand to Haru, asking the girl to help him.

"Tsk , you heavy butt"
Haru mumbled before grabbed on his hands and pulled him up .

They both change their clothes and Haru says goodbye to Mrs.Lee . Haru came out of the cafe and saw Heeseung was already on his bicycle, turning the handle as if it were a bike .

"VROOM , VROOM . MOVE , MOVE !! VROOM , PITTTT PITTTTTTTT !!"
The senior of highschool produced his own sound effect while acting like he was speeding on the road using a high power bike.

Haru bursted out laughing looking at him "Yah, do you want to be an F1 racer?"

Heeseung who was unaware of Haru's presence immediately stopped turning the handle and cleared his throat in embarrassment .

"VROOM , VROOM , PITTT PITTTT"
Haru imitiated what Heeseung said earlier and laughed harder. 

The male sent a deathly glare to her
"Do you want me to leave you in the middle of the road ?"