Crowley then looks at Yuu and said,

"Please do something about your familiar!"

"He is not mine, I have never met him!"

"You should do- wait he is not yours?"

Crowley said while putting Finn down to the ground.

"Yes!"

Yuu said to Crowley, Finn looks at Yuu and thought,

"He isn't lying though, i was present...so my Oji tan is just stupid and just talks without thinking..."

Finn thought as she sweatdropped.

(Yes...your Oji tan is stupid..hasn't found a route on how he can Yuu home in the game yet😅)

"Well then, Ahem. Please take this monster out of this school at any rate, i won't make you into Monster stew."

Crowley said as two students take the monster away, but Grim said these words before he was thrown out of the venue.

"Gyaaa! Let me go! I'm going, going to Become the greatest magician!"

And with that Grim was thrown out. Yuu then felt his sleeves and it was none other than Finnian Roselocks herself.

"Oh, um..hello again?"

"..."

Finn just stares at him.

"Um, can you speak?"

Yuu asked the girl...no relpy from the girl so Crowley answers his question.

"Little Finn over here doesn't speak much and chooses sign language to speak."

He explained, all the students look towards the direction of Yuu and the petite girl. Finn immediately got shy and hid behind Yuu, this made the boy blush.

"Oi!?...what are you-"

"S..so..rr..y...Yuu..Ch.an"

Finn said softly to Yuu, she looks at him with her tired eyes with a hint of pink present on her cheeks as she looks away from the male.

This caught the attention of All the Dorm heads, students and Crowley because they heard her soft and adorable voice.

"Ne, Headmaster.."

"Yes? Ashengrotto kun- why are you red?"

"W-well, you did mention she doesn't talk much...but w-why did she replied to Yuu with her voice then?"

Azul said while pushing his glasses and a blush on his face.

"Oh, well Finn talks to people she trust...its rare for her to talk to someone she just met.."

Crowley said while looking at the two,

"Finn?, whats her full name..Headmaster?"

Kalim asked, which Crowley answered.

"Her name is Finnian Roselocks, she is a Daughter of a old friend of mine who is a Doll maker."