"Me too," I nodded. "We're almost done...then we can sleep when we get to Germany."

"Alright boys," Bridgette smiled.  "Are you all ready?"

"Sure." Liam sat down next to Zayn.  Harry sat on the arm of the couch. 

Derek turned his camera on and Bridgette looked down at her notepad.

"How excited are you boys for the new album?"

"Ecstatic," Niall replied. "Can't wait to see how the fans react to it."

"What's the music like on Take Me Home?"

"It's a little different than Up All Night," Zayn replied.  "But, still the same vibe."

"You boys helped write some of the new songs, didn't you?"

"Yeah," Harry nodded and looked at Liam.  "I mean...we still had help from professional writers.  But, we came up with a lot of the material."

"That's great," she smiled. "So...every girl wants to know..."

Here it comes. I suddenly felt hot as my jaw clenched.

"Boxers or briefs?"

Oh thank fucking god.   "Boxers," I replied.

"Boxers," Zayn and Liam said in unison.

"Boxers," Niall nodded.

Harry grinned. "Nothing."

"Bullcrap," Niall laughed. "He's trying to tease his fangirls! Harry wears boxers!"

Harry chuckled. "Whaatt?"

After over a dozen more questions, Bridgette smiled at us and closed her notepad. "Thanks, boys."

"You're quite welcome," Liam smiled and stood to his feet, offering his hand to help her up.  "Thanks for coming."

She turned to help Derek put his camera and equipment back in his bag.  "Rebecca said you boys were charming, but I had no idea."

I looked at Harry, because I honestly wasn't prepared to hear her name.

"We try," Niall chuckled.

"She's a sweetheart. When we met for tea earlier she was saying that she wasn't-"

"When you what?" My neck nearly cracked when I quickly looked at her..

"I'm sorry?" she looked confused.

"What did you just say?" I looked at her, then looked at Paul, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I met her for tea?"

"When?"

"Louis," Liam reached out to touch my arm.

Bridgette looked at Paul, it was obvious that she was completely and utterly confused.  "Just about an hour ago?"

"Here!?"

She nodded.  Paul looked at me and shook his head. "Louis..."

"Paul!" I groaned, becoming upset with the fact that she was here and he didn't even tell me.

"Calm down.." Liam whispered from behind my shoulder. "Let her leave before you flip out...okay?"

I turned around and moved to the corner of the room, trying to keep my composure.  The last thing that I needed to do was freak out infront of a reporter.  Harry moved next to me, giving me a nudge.  "What?" I whispered.

"You okay?"

"Why didn't Paul tell me she was gonna be here?"

"I don't know," he sighed.  The door behind us opened and closed and I turned to find that Bridgette and Derek had left.