"I will, don't worry."

Judi kisses her husband cheek before he leaves the house in search of Finn.

______________________________________

"What..just happened?"

Finn thought as she slowly opens her eyes,

"Why is it so dark?...am i dead?"

She then tries to move around, and realizes.

"Wait...earlier today..i entered a mysterious carriage..i guess I'm inside the coffins i saw earlier.."

Finn told herself, until she felt like she wasn't alone inside the coffin.

"H-huh? Is it morning.."

A new voice was heard, she then looked up to see a male.

(Yuu height is 171' and this is what he looks like. Art by me. Yuu is still wearing the robe not the uniform)

"Eh?"

"Eh?"

The two stared at each other for a few seconds, until the male spoke,

"Who are you?.. are you a girl? H-hey?"

"A-ah...a male, inside of a coffin...im with a male!?"

Finn body began to shake with the sudden realization and started panicking. The boy suddenly started to panic internally,

"Why is she shaking?! I must do something-"

"Grrr! The lid is too heavy. Time for my secret move!..guwaaahuhh~ There!"

"F-fire!?!?"

Yuu has to think something fast before disaster strikes,he then shifts his position and uses his back to shield the impact, which got Finn looking at him confused.

"What...is he doing- huh?!"

The lid then bursts opened, there Yuu then looked behind his back and was faced floating raccoon, as Finn covers her eyes, she then peeks through her fingers to see Yuu face to face with a floating raccoon.

"A room full of floating coffins..cool"

"Ok, ok. Gotta get..WHAAAA! Why are you up!?"