apologies needed

Zacznij od początku

"duckie?"

sab comes downstairs with mads and emma seeing her best friend with tears staining her face, "what happened?" emma asked as sab now took anna into her arms, "uh people are cancelling her because of her dark humour video she made last year,"

emma frowned looking at layla who was upset as well, "hey, everything is going to be okay," anna looked at her friends, "i'm gonna go home for a few days,"

layla frowned, "what?" anna looked to her girlfriend, "i just need my mom right now," layla frowns at anna, who had tears coming down her face, "i'll be back, but i just need to go home and be with my mom,"

"okay," layla said, "but don't forget that we're here for you," the girls nod their heads, "always,"

"and forever,"

anna half smiled looking to her friends, "so when did you book this flight, huh?" layla asked her girlfriend who's face instantly slightly falls, "i go at 10pm today," layla frowned, "oh.."

"hey," anna held her girlfriend's hand in hers, "i'll only be gone for a few days," layla lets out a breath, she didn't realise she was holding in, "o-okay," anna rubbed layla's cheek, "i'll drive you to the airport?"

"please.."

—————

layla laid her head aganist anna's chest watching pitch perfect with her girlfriend wanting to calm anna down who has been stressed today.

she looks up to her girlfriend's blue eyes, who looked down at her, "we're gonna be okay, right?" anna nods her head as she stopped running her fingers through her girlfriend's brunette hair, "yeah, i know we will be,"

layla smiled at her reassurance she got from her girlfriend, sitting up as she now straddled her girlfriend's waist looking into anna's blue eyes, with their face inches away.

anna's lips quirked upwards at how close her girlfriend's face was from hers, "come here," layla leans forwards, connecting her lips onto her girlfriend's lips smirking as she pulls back biting anna's bottom lip.

"don't start that layla, cause we only have an hour left," layla looked into her girlfriend's eyes, "we only need thirty minutes," anna scoffs at her girlfriend, "hey!"

layla chuckled kissing her girlfriend's cheek leaning into anna's ear, "imagine no sex for four days, can you even last that long—" anna holds her girlfriend's waist in her hands, "don't tease me, lele,"

emma and dev comes into anna's bedroom placing themselves onto anna's bed, looking to layla who was still straddling her girlfriend, "ooh, let's play fornite,"

dev gets anna's controller into her hands handing another one to emma as layla moved off of her girlfriend's waist sitting next to anna watching dev get off from the film coming onto fornite.

layla opened her mouth to say something but nothing come out of her mouth, anna just rubbed her girlfriend's hand looking back to her friends who played fornite screaming.

"hahaha, i won!"

dev rolled her eyes playfully at emma who had beat her after they played for thirty minutes, layla runs her hand through her girlfriend's hair hearing her girlfriend wake up.

"mhm.. what time is it?"

layla looked down to her girlfriend with a slightly frown, "it's time to go bubby," anna let's a frown take over her face as she runs her hand through her hair, "okay," she gets her head off of her girlfriend's lap, yawning rubbing at her tired eyes.

taking her suitcase downstairs with layla, dev and emma following behind her as karina was downstairs with sab and mads, it took 10 minutes for anna to say goodbye to her friends.

layla takes her girlfriend's hand into hers as karina followed after layla who wanted to go back to their apartment after she took anna to the airport not wanting to be in the house without her girlfriend there.

"you okay, bubby?"

layla looked at her girlfriend clearing her throat, "uh, i'm fine.." anna sat in the passenger seat of layla's jeep she had gotten when she came to los angeles as her tesla was in their apartment's parking garage.

"you sure cause you don't look like it, lele?" layla looked at her best friend through her rearview mirror not letting the tears fall down her face, "i just don't want you to go.."

layla said suddenly making anna look at her girlfriend leaning over holding layla's free hand in hers, "hey, i'll be back before you know it.." layla nods her head, "four days is long bub,"

anna rubbed her thumb over her girlfriend's hand, "it'll be quick," she kissed layla's hand, layla parks her car near the entrance to the airport, getting out of her car, helping anna take her suitcase out of her trunk.

karina comes out of her best friend's jeep hugging her other best friend in her arms, wrapping her arms around anna's shoulders, "i love you,"

"i love you too,"

karina then gets into her best friend's jeep going into the passenger seat as layla looked at her girlfriend with tears slightly falling down her face with her mask on, "do you have to leave?" anna nods her head, bringing layla into her arms, "hey, i promise it won't be long,"

she said to layla who kept her head on her girlfriend's shoulder hugging anna tight in her arms, "and anyways, i need to make apology video when i get home but i'll facetime you after,"

"okay,"

anna leans in pulling her mask down as layla did the same pressing her lips aganist her girlfriend's lips in an passionate kiss, pulling back as a smile comes over her features, "i love you,"

layla said, her eyes widening in realisation to what she just said, "i uh—" anna chuckled, "it's okay," she said patting her girlfriend's cheek, "and anyways, i love you too,"

layla smiles hearing anna say that knowing her girlfriend has commitment issues but obviously anna trusted her enough, "facetime me when you unpack okay?" anna nods her head as layla leans in kissing her girlfriend's lips again, "bye,"

"bye bubby,"

anna pulls her make over her nose walking into the airport waving her hand to her girlfriend and best friend, seeing layla getting back into her car.