All of the Hashiras attacking both of them at once, kokushibo facing muichiro, Sanemi and iguro.

As Douma was facing tsuchiro,giyu and tengen.

"Get out of the way !" Tsuchiro ordered.

"MARIPOSA TRAIL !" She shouted as all of her wings turns into 69 butterflies in total as she lunged herself towards the uppermoons.

The butterflies made both the uppermoons weak as they both crouched down .

"W-why can't I regenerate ?!" The uppermoon one asked.

"It's poison~ kokushibo-san, isn't my bride strong ?!" Douma cackled as his eye balls were Popping off.

"I wish akaza-dono was here, but he needs to be at the train where the flame hashira was at ! The hashira should be dead by now !" He cackled.

"WHAT ?!"

"The flame hashira rengoku kyojuro has returned in a dying state, lady Tamayo needs assistance from the Butterfly hashira shinobu kochou"

"I NEED TO GET UP THERE !" Tsuchiro said but she felt something slash accross her chest.

"Not so good now eh ?" Douma asked as he was the one who slashed her chest.

"CHIROO ! / SHINOBU !"

As Tsuchiro's butterflies that was pinning the six students begun to weakened and was about to come back to her when it stopped.

"Keep fighting ! We need to get those six out ! And I need to go to rengoku so I can heal him..." Tsuchiro huffed as the hashira's nodded.

"LET US HELP !" Deku shouted.

"Your unexperienced in this fights, I advised you to stand down" giyu said as he was clashing his blade to kokushibo's.

"WE ARE HEROES IN TRAINING ! WE CAN HANDLE THIS !" Bakugou shouted.

"NOT NOW KACCHAN !" Tsuchiro said as she opened her black Uniform and use it to block her blood.

"I TRUST YOU IN THIS SITUATION MINA-SAN, AND YOU SIX ! OUT !" She shouted as her Butterflies retracted to her wings as the six butterflies are dragging the six students out of the fight.

"NO ! LET US HELP !"

~

Tsuchiro was flying fastly up, as she saw her Estate .

She burst in and immediately go to the special room for Hashiras.

There was Tamayo, trying to heal rengoku's wound.

"Iam here... Iam here..." She said as she creates four butterflies.

"SHINOBU-SAMA ! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ?!" Aoi asked as she dropped the aids to help her.

"T-theres an ambush..... Not only the U.A. students.... Uppermoons...." She stuttered out.

"I see..., You need to be healed first-" "no, it's not that deap. Rengoku is my first priority now" she said.

As the butterflies started to do their work, as they started the process to heal the flame Hashira.

~

"Finally...." Tsuchiro said as she passed out from blood lost.

"Shinobu-sama ? Shinobu-sama ?! SHINOBU-SAMA !" Aoi panicked, as kanao helped her to get tsuchiro to a futon .

~

....

"We'll take our leave now~ it's nice seeing you~" Douma said before leaving with kokushibo.

"Oh my goodness, are you okay ?!" Momo asked the injured Sanemi.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK WOMAN ?!"

~

Tsuchiro POV

I woke up and saw I was at the Butterfly estate.

"Shinobu-sama, your awake !" Aoi said as she approached me.

"You lost many blood, and your clothes are being washed, the other hashira's and students are safe and is being treated by lady Tamayo. So you can res-" "NEE-SAN !!"

Two identical teal edged boys burst into the room.

"We were so worried !" "I can only help gyomei's injury iam so sorry !" "You did good with rengoku's operation" "you should rest" "do you want anything ?"

The two boys rambles.

"It's okay mui-kun, yui-kun, you did great. As long as everyone is safe.. and iam okay with it .." I smiled.

As the two boys hugged me, "you could've died ..." They both said, as my chest part was full of bandages.

"But I didn't, and you know you can't get rid of me that easily~" I assured as I pinch both of their cheeks.