"And here are the Gryffindors!" Lee Jordan shouted, who was acting as commentator as usual. "Potter, Black, Bell, Johnson, Weasley, Weasley and Wood. Widely acknowledged as the best side Hogwarts has seen in a good few years –"

Lee's commentary was immersed by the undertow of 'boos' coming from the Slytherin stands.

I rolled my eyes in fury, and if it weren't for the strict protocol, I could've marched right away to the Slytherins and hexed them immediatey.

"And here come the Slytherin team, led by captain Flint. He's made some changes in the line-up and seems to be going for size rather than skill –" announced Lee but was again interrupted by more boos from the Slytherins.

"He's got a point, you know." I whispered to George, as he and Fred snickered. I was referring to Malfoy, who was the smallest member on the Slytherin team, and the other members were enormous.

"Captains, shake hands!" Hooch yelled.

Ollie and Marcus Flint, the captain of the Slytherin team approached each other and grasped each other's hands very tightly; it looked as though each was trying to break the other's fingers and were about to muderer themselves.

I was glared by some of the Slytherins Chasers but I just shrugged them off.

"Three ... two ... one ..."

The sound of Hooch's whistle was lost in the vociferation from the crowd as the quaffle was thrown in the air.

"Quaffle intercepted by Warrington, Warrington of Slytherin tearing up the pitch – WHAM! – nice Bludger work there by George Weasley, Warrington drops the Quaffle, it's caught by – Selene Black of Gryffindor House! Nice swerve round Montague – duck, Selene, that's a Bludger! – SHE SCORES! TEN–ZERO TO GRYFFINDOR!" Lee shouted as I scored.

There was huge shouts of delight from the Gryffindor stands. I felt myself grinning as wiped the sweat of my brow.

"Selene! Watch out!" I heard Luke shout all of a sudden.

I scruched up my eyebrows then —

WHAM!

I felt something hit me very hard on my shoulder and realized that I was loosing my balance bit by bit until I couldn't balance properly and fell of my broom.

All I saw was black.

I tried opening my eyes, but I was slightly unsuccesful.

I couldn't properly register what happened after that. All I could recall was hearing Luke shouting, he was warning me about something and suddenly I felt myself falling from my broom after being hit by something – or someone.

And the last thing I saw was Remus.

The last thing I saw was his worried and horrified expression as he stood in the stands, as I plummeted to the ground, feeling extremely vertiginous with a throbbing pain arising in my ribs.

Not exactly the perfect moment to strike.

I blinked several times to catch a glimpse to what was happening and once I came to my senses the first thing I heard right away was the loud cheering. It was a large wave of gold and crimson.