∞|𝑨 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓

-------------- » «» « --------------
I'm glad I could come along~

   "You're not supposed to come, Gojou-san. So? Is there a reason why you're so glad about it?"

   "So that I can make sure you're not too close to (Y/N)-chan!"

    A little, friendly argument sprung between them. Though they had to keep their argument's volume to a minimum. They are, after all, inside of a plane bound for Hokkaido. Satoru wasn't even supposed to come as this mission was only assigned to Nanami and (Y/N). Yet here he is, sitting in between the two to prevent any budding feelings from growing any further.

-------------- » «» « --------------

   "Gojou-senpai!? What are you doing here!?"

   "I'm going to go on this mission with you both! That way our mission will be done faster!"

   "Did the higher ups even approve of this?"

   "Who cares about them?"

-------------- » «» « --------------

   The white ball of fluff had his gaze locked on the person he loves dearly. She looks so peaceful sleeping on his shoulder so he didn't dare to interrupt her. If she can rest up before they arrive, then he'll let her use his shoulder as her personal pillow. "She's so adorable~"

   Nanami isn't even bothered by the man with the shades. Just to distract himself from the man child, he decided to read a book he brought along on the trip. Maybe then he can finish the books he bought but never had the time to finish. "Gojou-san, you should keep your voice down."

    "I know how to keep my voice down, Nanami. I am not dumb."

   "You are pretty dumb though."

   "You're just being mean at this point."

   He could care less about what Nanami called him. All he cares about is the girl sleeping next to him. How precious her face is.. it's so peaceful. It's like she didn't even care about the troubles around her. He missed that calm and peaceful face he loves so much. Maybe one day, he thought, he'll be able to see that face again when they're able to hold each other again under the sheets.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

   Sapporo, Hokkaido. Located on the northern part of Japan, this is the place for their current mission. It will be a long stay for all of them. Well, what will happen during this mission is still a mystery. They dropped off their belongings at the place they're staying in since the check in time is still hours away from the current time.

   "So where should we go now?" The girl asked her two companions. Both were walking side by side with her, giving her some 'scary dog' privileges. Both have their sunglasses on. One used the usual business man attire. And one was dressed in a black casual clothing.

   "We're going to investigate the matter immediately, (Y/N)."

The bustling streets of Sapporo was indeed filled with many people. Nanami would be fine if his only company is (Y/N). Maybe he could take a break and go around Hokkaido once they finished their mission quickly. But alas, the man child that is Gojou Satoru had to come along and destroyed the peace he was seeking. Though (Y/N) doesn't mind having him around, he can't stand this senior of his.