✗|𝑮𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒏

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
I'll not be teaching you today!

    "Wait what?!" Yuuji shouted as Satoru's arm was around him. Walking through the underground part of the campus, Satoru's leading Yuuji to the person he'll work with today. Just beside them, (Y/N) was walking alongside them. She has her pole arm on her back and her oni mask on her face.

    "By the way, Kuroyuri-san, I heard you're also a special grade shaman like Gojou-sensei." The boy suddenly said, trying to make a conversation with her.

      "That's right, Yuuji-kun! She can use a domain expansion like me! And most importantly, she's a real beauty underneath that mask!" The white haired male said to his most beloved student.

     (Y/N)'s eyebrow twitched under her mask when all Satoru did was brag about what she's like underneath the mask.

    "Then why do you use a mask, Kuroyuri-san? I've been wondering ever since I saw you in Ieiri-san's lab." He suddenly questioned.

    (Y/N) stopped for a moment and the two boys turned to see her who was falling behind. Satoru who knows the situation was about to lead the conversation. But what surprised him was when the girl herself decided to speak up.

    "I'm a demon child, Yuuji-kun." That's it. That's her answer to him. She walked passed them and made her mask disappeared with her hand. Letting her face get exposed, she turned to face Yuuji with her glassy, beautiful (e/c) eyes. "I'm a child born from a clan that serves Sukuna. That's my purpose in this world."

    Yuuji stayed silent for a second. A clan that serves Sukuna? He never knew such clan existed. It's odd to him at first..but he just shrugged it off and continued on walking along the corridors of this underground facility.

    Satoru's silence may not be a bother to Yuuji, but it is a bother to (Y/N). 'He's gonna lecture my ass after this..' she thought to herself.

    Just ahead, Nanami was waiting with his arms crossed. He looks as stoic as ever, but seeing (Y/N) is like a treat to Nanami. Because to Nanami, he gets to see his former teammate and one of his closest friend.

    "Saa! Yuuji-kun! Let me introduce you to the ex-salarman, Nanami Kento! He'll be the one training you today!"

    "Ex-salaryman!? But why!?"

     "I need to introduce myself first. Hajimemashite Itadori-kun. I'm Nanami Kento."

    "Ah I'm Itadori Yuuji."

    Satoru just gave off his usual playful smirk and wrap his arm around Nanami. Of course, Nanami is bothered by his immature actions. "Nanami here was also (Y/N)'s team member when they were still learning here! You should've seen them they are such cute kouhais!"

     "I never even respect you to begin with. I only respect (Y/N) here."

     "I would be mad if you don't respect me, Nanamin~"

     "Quit the jokes, (Y/N)."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

    "Then I'll leave Yuuji-kun in your hands, Nanami! Me and (Y/N) have some business to attend to!"

    "Please take care of Yuuji-kun for us, Nanamin."