✗|𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒆

ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀʀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴs sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀɪɴɢ sᴛᴜғғ

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Can't you believe it..?

     February 2018, (Y/N) was sitting on a bar seat with her old teammate sitting next to her. She was the one who invited him for a drink to do her daily ranting with him. Ever since her break up, Satoru moved away from the apartment they used to share. Satoru tried many times to get closer to her, but would always fail as she would be the one avoiding him.

     As a result of that, Satoru started going out to see other girls. And she doesn't know why it pisses her off more than anything. Few months since they broke up and currently she's been hanging out with Nanami Kento a lot. She would just rant to him everyday and as a good friend of hers, he would sit there and listen.

    "Gojou-senpai's a bastard..going out with other girls as if nothing happened.." she drank a shot of vodka and rubbed her temple. "Can I have more shots?" Asking the bar tender. Another shot was given by the bartender and she's probably not stopping anytime soon.

     "You should really stop drinking that much, (Y/N)." Nanami puts down his shades on the counter. He's probaby worried about her health especially when she picked up the habit of drinking too much.

     "Huh..? Ah..I'm fine. My tolerance is high anyways. Right now what pisses me off is Gojou Satoru."

     "You were his fiancee. You're the one who broke up with him, (Y/N). Why are you regretting it now?"

     His question made her hid her face on the counter with her arms. Why..? She knows she's doing it for Satoru's sake. Yet she never really wanted to break up with him in the first place. "I'm not regretting it, Nanamin..I'm doing this for his sake..sometimes it hurts seeing him with other girls. Seeing those girls made me think, 'ah..it must be nice to be born in a normal family rather than being born into a cursed family.' Or something like that.." She turned her gaze to Nanami, still burying her on the counter. "I just want to get rid of this loneliness and move on from him.."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

     She was not the only one who's feeling the loneliness. Satoru too can't handle the loneliness. She gave no reason why she chose to break up with him. Everytime he tried to talk to her when he saw her around the school, she was always with Nanami. She didn't even notice he was there..

     Sitting on the couch of his new home, he was just staring at the ceiling. It hurts..it hurts so badly..even though he goes out with other girls to cure his loneliness, it's not enough to fill many years of being together with (Y/N). He was there for her when she's hated by everyone. "You're so unfair to me, (N/N).."

    Seeing her close with Nanami bothers him. At the same time, what can he do..? He was supposed to move on from her..she was also the one who ended things. But his mind says otherwise. "They looked really close with each other.."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

      They seemed like normal friends on the outside. But there's something more than what meets the eye. Maybe they're normal friends from what everyone saw, but..they're more than just that. They're not dating..he's not just a friend for her to rant with..but also someone who cures her constant pain of loneliness.