✞|𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍..?

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Ijichi..?

      When the two got to Ijichi, he was laying on the ground with a pool of blood surrounding him. The girl with the oni mask widened her eyes at the sight. It didn't only shocked her, but also Nanami as well.

     "N-Nanamin..i-is he..?"

     Nanami was silent. Now they've done it. He was definitely pissed. "How dare they.."

      "Nanamin, what should we do....!? Ijichi is...!"

      "It's definitely the enemy's work..I'll go and hunt them down. (Y/N), you should take Ijichi to Ieiri-san."

     "But what if this person is dang-"

     "(Y/N), at this point, you're the only one who can help Ijichi. Please.."

      "Fine..but Nanamin..please be careful.." The girl was trying her best to have faith in her friend. But after what happened to Satoru, she's afraid that something might happen to him as well. Before the girl went to pick up Ijichi's body, Nanami pulled her into a hug which immediately made her face all red. "N-Nanamin..?"

     "I'll be careful..don't worry about it." While hugging her, he slipped in a piece of paper inside her pocket and stroked the back of her head. "You also be careful."

     "Mm..let's go find some nice bread some time. So we need to live, somehow.."

     "Sure..for now.." he lets go of her and a rare sight was given to her by him. Just him smiling slightly..it's been a while since she last saw him smiling like that. "I'll meet up with you later and get Gojou-san back."

     (Y/N) picked up Ijichi, giving him a piggyback and nodded at Nanami. "I'll see you later then.." With that, she ran towards the place where Shouko is on standby. She's her only hope to save Ijichi. Ijichi was (Y/N)'s kouhai back in the day. And she would do anything to prevent anyone she knows lose their life.

     Saving people as much as she can has always been her ideals. If she can save them, then why not? She's afraid of death, but she's more afraid of the people she cares about dying when she could've saved them. To be honest, it goes to anyone.. even if she doesn't know the person, she'd still save them.

     Her mind was thinking about how the world is suddenly being cruel to her. She got married two days before this incident and yet he's gone so soon. Oh how the tables have turned so suddenly. She was probably dreaming if she thought their problems are over. Sadly, the world is like a wheel. It keeps on spinning and along the way there will be problems thrown at them.

      When she arrived at where Shouko is standing by, she frantically searched for the woman herself. "Ieiri-senpai!!!!"

       "(Y/N)? What's wrong??"

       "It's Ijichi!"

       "Ijichi!? Let's get him a place to rest then."

      Shouko managed to take care of Ijichi. And Yaga-sensei was there as well. (Y/N) felt relieved that Ijichi will be alright thanks to Shouko's care. Shouko, who just finished taking care of Ijichi, turned her gaze to the girl with the oni mask with a slight frown on her face.