✞|𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
At this point the world is just toying around with me..

    Running towards where Yuuji is currently, she can't stop thinking about how Satoru let himself be sealed. He's not the type to go down that easily. But let's all go back to the theory that no one is 'limitless' and everyone has their limits at some point. The boy was calling her and Nanami's name for a few times. Eventually he stopped when the two people he called for were standing behind him.

    Arriving at the building he was on, (Y/N) immediately grabbed Yuuji's shoulder and shooked it. "Yuuji-kun, tell me you're actually lying." Her voice sounded so desperate. It's so desperate to hear that it's some kind of joke.

    "Kuroyuri-san!?" She didn't notice Ino was standing behind her with Nanami and Megumi. She didn't knew that Ino was that surprised to see her.

     "Ah, Ino-kun, right?" Before she continued, she let her mask disappeared, exposing her face. But when they all looked at her face, their eyes widened.

     "K-Kuroyuri-san!? What happened to your face!?" Yuuji asked her.

    It seems like the markings made its way to her face, covering a bit of her jaw. She didn't realized it herself that she collected that many cursed energy. "Ah..this..it's nothing much Yuuji. Just something I did." The clock's finally ticking for her..for what you say? Who knows.. She lets go of Yuuji's shoulder, her face shows a lot about what she's feeling currently. "Yuuji, you're not joking, right?"

     "It's what Mechamaru said, Kuroyuri-san."

     "Then he's telling the truth.." she bit her lower lip. She needs to think of a way to get Satoru unsealed. She knows that Akai Ito is not to be used for situations that are not serious.

     "How can you be so sure?" Satoru's other student, Megumi asked her.

      "It's hard to explain it, Fushiguro..I'm bound to a vow with him. So I can tell it's true."

     Nanami remembered their wedding ceremony when Satoru proposed to make another vow that day. So maybe that's what she's talking about. "So who sealed Gojou?"

    "Nanamin..it's Getou-senpai." Her tone had a bit of anger to it. Despite her warning about Suguru, Satoru somehow still gets himself in this situation.

     "Getou did?"

     "Wait, let me rephrase it. It's Getou-senpai but it's not really Getou-senpai. Basically saying, it's probably an imposter."

    'Mechamaru' explained the entire situation and his plan to get Satoru back. Though, it will require everyone's cooperation. And so they were tasked to do two things. One, get to where Satoru is. And two, remove the curtain that prevents all shamans from going in. And they have to multitask it.

    "There are some things that a higher grade shaman can do like me and (Y/N). I'll head outside and talk to Ijichi about this. In the meantime, I'd like you guys to take care of the curtain that's keeping the shamans from entering." Nanami gave clear instructions to the other three. He knows the situation's really bad. This could even affect the whole of Japan. "(Y/N), what are you going to do?"

    "If that's the case, I'll go with Nanamin. But if you need a hand in handling the curtain, Fushiguro, give me a signal."