✗|𝑨 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑾𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒂

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
That girl..she's part of the Kuroyuri clan?

April, Spring time in Japan. The students finally start their school year and for (Y/N), it will be her first year in Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College. She will train more to become the best shaman, just like what Yaga Masamichi once said to the higher ups.

The director of the school walked alongside the girl he raised as his own. The other students and staffs widened their eyes when they saw the director walking beside a shy girl. This caught the attention of the current 2nd years who are known to be troublemakers from what Yaga-sensei told her in his stories.

"Heh~ I never knew Yaga-sensei has a daughter~" the white haired male said to his group.

"I don't think it's his daughter. They don't look similar at all." The black haired male said beside his rowdy teammate.

The group begans to question who the girl is, but their questions were soon answered by the staffs who were busy whispering with each other.

"Isn't that THAT girl from that clan?"

"Wait, you mean the clan that served Ryoumen Sukuna?"

"Yes that's it! I heard the higher ups were against Yaga-san taking in that girl."

"Uwah~ if the higher ups really hate her, then she's no good to us shamans."

"I heard the girl's old man massacred all the clan members and killed himself."

"The Kuroyuri clan is a bunch of demons like they said. Better keep our distance from her"

"Kuroyuri? Ah if I'm not mistaken that's the girl Yaga-sensei took in many years ago." The black haired male continued.

"Eh? That Kuroyuri? The clan that serves Ryoumen Sukuna?" The only girl in the group asked.

"It seems that everyone's afraid of her, I see~"

"Gojou! Don't you know that that clan is dangerous!? They serve Ryoumen Sukuna! Of course they are afraid!"

"But Shouko-chan, it seems like our Gojou Satoru has already taken an interest at her." The black haired male points his finger at his friend who's eyes were still on the girl beside Yaga-sensei.

"Hm? Ah! Suguru-kun knows me so well! She does pique my interest quite a lot~ If the higher ups are really bothered by her presence, then why don't they have her executed instantly? They could easily kill her and say it's an accident~ Yet here we are still seeing her walk around." Satoru adjusted his shades before putting his hand on his hip. "If you ask me, the higher ups are a bunch of cowards. Maybe they think she'll do something to them."

"There you have it, Shouko-chan. He's completely interested in her."

"He's such a simple guy.."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Kuroyuri (Y/N). It's nice to meet you both..~" she introduced herself to the two first year students who will be her teammates.

"Haibara Yuu! It's nice to meet you Kuroyuri-chan!" The optimistic looking boy shook her hand. He definitely ignores the fact that he's talking to a possibly dangerous person. But he believes that she's just a normal human being just like the rest of them.