✧|𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑺𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆

.。.:*✧゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•✧*:.。.゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

     "(Y/N), do you know..? Your skin is so pale right now.. It's as if you're gonna break soon.. you are, after all, a fragile piece of glass.." The white haired male with his eyes as blue as the clear sky was talking to himself. His heavenly eyes won't tear itself away from her face. He doesn't want her sweet dream to be over just yet. If there's something he can do now, it would be to get her out of the nightmare that's happening in Shibuya currently. And he would prevent her from breaking her body even more to protect the baby that's developing inside of her womb.

    "You never noticed that you're pregnant, huh..? Well, I guess only I can tell.. These damn six eyes can tell everything.." He let out an awkward laugh. There was no one to laugh with him right now. Right now, he's just making sure the girl will be safe in his arms. Selfish, yes, but he'd rather be selfish than letting her die and lose herself to the madness. "Once this is over, we can finally live the life we always dreamed of.. so please be a bit more patient and enjoy your dream.."

.。.:*✧゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•✧*:.。.゚・*☆¸¸.•*¨*•

       "(Y/N)-chan!!! Can we stop running now!? I'm tired!!"

      "You're so slow, Haibara!!" The girl shouted as she kept on running. Nanami was already tired, yet he kept on going despite him being tired. When the girl stopped, the two males dropped to the ground as they tried to catch a breath, definitely tired from all the running. "You guys are tired from all that..?"

    "Don't compare us to you, (Y/N)." The blonde male commented with slight annoyance.

    "Nanamin is as cold as always~"

    "Right?? You're gonna look old much faster if you do that, Nanami~" Another voice commented. He was standing right behind the girl with his usual obnoxious smile and, of course, his signature shades.

     "Ah! Satoru? What are you doing here?"

     "Just checking up on you guys~ the second years always finish their missions early!"

     "No shit. You have Getou-senpai as well! Both of you are hella strong!"

      "(Y/N), are you saying that we're not strong?"

      "It's not like that, Nanamin!"

      "You guys are hilarious. I need to steal (Y/N) away again~"

      "Eh!? Just because you have nothing to do doesn't mean you can-" The girl's words were stopped when the white haired male lifts her body and carried her bridal style. It immediately made her face heat up and her heart skipping a beat. "Satoru! Put me down!"

     "I told you that I'm stealing you away for a while~"

     "There he goes again. Get out of my face, you lovebirds."

      "Nanamin! Can't you help me!?"

      "I'm tired. Good luck~"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

     "Satoru!! Just let me go already!"