✗|𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑨𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝑼𝒔?

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
(Y/N)

    (Y/N) turn her gaze to the person who called her name. "What is it, Satoru?"

     Satoru took a medicine from the cabinet and handed it to her. "Drink that and then go to sleep."

     "Eh..already?"

     "You're sick, right? You have to go to bed early. You're not a kid anymore so please just do what I asked you to do."

     (Y/N) took the medicine with some water and let out a sigh. "Fine..I'll go to sle-" Her words were stopped when she felt someone's strong hands lifting her up and carried her to the bed in their bedroom. "S-Satoru!? I can walk you know!"

     "But isn't this much more fun? Just admit it~ You like this!" He said before putting her down on the bed. "I'll go grab a fever patch. If you want to sleep now, just do so and I'll put the fever patch on you later."

    "I-I can ta-"

      "Just be a good girl and sleep, okay?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

      "Just be a good girl and sleep, okay?"

      The small peck left the girl in a blushing mess. Maybe her fever might even go up because of his antics. But if this is his way of showing his love, then she doesn't mind it. Doing what he asks her to do, she laid down on her bed and tucked herself under her blanket. She does deserve the rest after all that has happened recently. Her eyelids started to feel heavy causing her to slowly close her eyes. In no time, she already fell asleep, snoring softly when she did.

     Satoru returned back to their room, only to find her sleeping already. Her peaceful sleeping face made him smile and feel at ease. Doing what he already told her he'll do, he put the fever patch he got on her forehead and afterwards gave her another peck on her forehead. Stroking her hair a few times while he's on his knees beside the bed, he remembered what she said previously. If death is really the only thing that awaits them, then he'll do everything in his power to avoid it. But can he really say the same for (Y/N)?

     The girl's an unexpected individual..she always told him that she's afraid of death itself. But she said she's even more afraid of death for the people she cared about. Remembering the incident a year ago where both him and (Y/N) had to execute Getou Suguru on site, he still remembered it clearly in his mind. When they were forced to execute the person they cared about. Getou Suguru was a criminal, but (Y/N) still believes that he doesn't deserved to be executed. The tears that were spilled from their eyes that day...he remembered it very clearly. In the end, Satoru trusted Suguru, so did (Y/N). But what Suguru did to (Y/N), is something Satoru couldn't forgive, despite (Y/N) begging him to forgive Suguru.

      Now with what (Y/N) said about Getou Suguru being alive, he is very curious if it's real. He can't believe it until he sees it for himself. But does he doubt the claims (Y/N) made? No, he didn't. He walked towards the window, just to look at the quiet Tokyo night.

ℋℯ𝒶𝓋ℯ𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℋℯ𝓁𝓁 || Gojo Satoru x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें