✗|𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒄𝒆

Warning
This chapter will contain some lemon

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
(Y/N)..

     The white haired male cradled her cheek with his hand. Staring down at her orbs, he felt a burn on his cheeks. His cheeks have a red tint to it.

    "Satoru..are we really doing this..? You're probably drunk right now."

     "I'm not that drunk, (Y/N). I'm mostly jealous." He pouted as he admits his jealousy. "I'm also jealous of Nanami. You both seemed so close especially after you broke up with me."

      "Nanamin!? I mean it's obvious we're close because we're the same age and we used to be in the same team. Plus he's polite and nice, unlike you who went out and flirt with other girls right after our break up last year." She just realized. Did she say too much? Because when she saw his face once more, he's definitely not happy. "E-Etto..Satoru-kun?"

    "Ano sa, you know it's mean to talk about other guys when I'm here.."

    "You're jealous."

     "I am jealous. We are doing it after all, yet you're talking about him." He leaned closer to her ear, brushing his breath against her ear. "Can't you just focus on me for tonight..?"

     "A-ah..I-I'm so-" her words were immediately stopped when a pair of lips came crashing into hers.

    "Apologize by doing something for me, (Y/N)." He said before continuing his kiss. Passionately kissing her and feeling her pant in between kisses reminds him of when they would do it all the time. He would remember her just screaming his name as he took good care of her. Kissing her more and more, he slipped his tongue inside. His large hands slowly made its way under the shirt she's using. He slowly stripped her out of her clothes, feeling his cheeks burn more.

    "Th-this is just embarrassing.." (Y/N) said as she covers her chest with her arm.

     A chuckle was heard from the man who's taking care of her. "We already did this so many times in the past and you're still embarrassed?" He took her wrist and brushed his lips against her hand, kissing it softly.

   "O-Of course I am..just finish this quickly. We still have work tomorrow.."

    "Well, if the princess insists, then I can't do anything about it. But in return.." he whispered into her ear before moving his head slowly to her neck. "I'll leave a mark here.." he gave a few pecks to her skin and slowly he gave prolonged kisses to it, sucking it bit by bit.

      Slight moans could be heard escaping (Y/N)'s lips. But what can she do about it..? Right now she's enjoying it. No one else could make her feel good other than Satoru. "I'll have to cover that tomorrow..thanks for the work.."

     "Oh? But you do enjoy it~"

     "Y-You're not wrong.."

    "Then I guess it's time.." he slowly unbuckled his belt and ended up taking off every piece of clothing he has. "If it hurts, please tell me. I don't want to accidentally hurt you.."

    "O-okay.."

     Satoru held his lover's cheek with his hand, giving her a warm smile before slowly entering her. Once everything's in, he heard her moans and let her adjust to his size. "Does it hurt..? Do you still need me to wait..?"