✗|𝑺𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Kuroyuri-san?

      The girl instantly turned around to see a student walking up to her. "Ah, Fushiguro-kun? What is it?" The girl put a hand on her face, letting her mask disappear from her face. Ever since she exposed her face to the students, she made an effort to be more open with the students and try to get along with them. Of course, step one to that is to not look intimidating to them and that's how she developed a habit of removing her mask when a student talked to her.

     Megumi rubbed the back of his neck and looked away for a second, which kind of confused (Y/N). "How do you bring out the best in you..?"

    (Y/N) tilted her head, feeling kind of confused for few seconds. That is until she realized that she's been seeing Megumi training a lot with Satoru. "Ah..did Satoru say something?"

     "Sort of, yeah.."

     "Naruhodo."

     "That's why I want to ask how do you do it..?"

      "Why ask me?"

      "Because Gojou-sensei said at this rate, I'll not be as strong as him, nor reach yours or Nanami-san's level."

      "Satoru should really be a bit softer with his students, haha~" her slight laugh kind of threw Megumi off since she never really showed that side of her that much. Lately, he noticed, she's been showing much more emotions. "Well, all I can say is just listen to your teacher, Megumi. He might say something that seems harsh, but he just wants you to be stronger."

      "H-hai..I just want an advice from you. You've known Gojou-sensei longer than me. And you're also engaged to him."

     (Y/N) gave a pat on his shoulder and smiled. "If you still want my advice, Fushiguro-kun, do everything in your power to take down anything that's in your path. Something I realized, and I'm sure Satoru did too, is that you would sacrifice yourself so your teammates will grow stronger. You'll not always work with your teammates. And when that happens, you'll have to know how to take down the obstacle on your own. I'm not saying you shouldn't rely on your teammates, but you also need to know how to survive on your own. When you're on your own to survive, you have to bring out the best in you. Let out everything you have. It's okay to be selfish, Fushiguro-kun."

     That last sentence made Megumi widened his eyes because that's what Satoru said to him. "Arigatou, Kuroyuri-san."

    "Un, just remember to give it your all. Every shamans have the potential to be the strongest, and that includes you." After she's done with her words, she peeked over Megumi's shoulder and saw a white haired male with shades smiling at her and slightly waving his hand at her. She only gave a smile at him. "I'll be going now, Fushiguro-kun."

     "Thank you, Kuroyuri-san...!"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

     "I'll be gone for around a week." Satoru suddenly said.

     The two were enjoying a day off in a cake shop in Shibuya. They already planned on going to a popular cake shop, Thébroma, to try their famous chocolate cake. Satoru told her about his work before taking a piece of the cake they came for.