❆|𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒚𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝑳𝒐𝒈 𝑰𝑰

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ✍ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

This is just a continuation of a book written by a foolish man. And I, as the daughter of the foolish man, will have to continue writing this book. I recently found this book when I was searching around the Kuroyuri estate. I recently became a first year in the Tokyo jujutsu school. And also recently, Yaga-sensei gave me the permission to finally inherit my family's fortune and estate.

Obviously, the estate was empty. But there were some cursed weapons, particularly the clan's most priced possession, Jigoku no sabaki. I don't usually go for pole arms, but if it's something I can use, then I should really refine my skills again.

Jigoku no sabaki, it feels like I'm responsible for passing down judgment to cursed spirits. Papa was an illegitimate child of the head of the Kuroyuri clan, so there was no way he'll be able to inherit Jigoku no sabaki. Nor any of the clan's riches. I'm the head of a clan with zero members now. I wonder what grandpa thought of me when I was born. From what I read, Papa never acknowledged him as his own father. And he's the one who killed him. I have never even called him grandpa. I just addressed him by 'Yamato-sama'. A tool, is what I was considered as. Sukuna's next vessel was the role I was given. Back at the estate, it feels like a prison. After the fall of the Sayuri clan, I was put inside of a bird cage. The clan wants their precious asset to be protected and gave her so little freedom.

Because I was a precious asset, I got the 'opportunity' to stand by Yamato-sama's side, where papa never had the chance to do so. Yamato-sama's only son from his legal wife died after Yamato-sama threw him to be eaten alive by the many cursed spirits the clan keeps inside of this estate. Simply for not being able to see curses. Not only his son, but later on his twin daughters killed themselves because they were made to think that they're useless in this world. They had the same problem with the son. They both can't see curses and their body were weak due to the lack of cursed energy they possess.

The Kuroyuri clan was a unique clan. If they don't possess any cursed energy the minute they were born, they'll immediately die. While Yamato-sama said I have so many flowing in my blood, the twins had almost none and they were mostly sick in bed. Yamato-sama despised his twin daughters and mentally tortured them. In the end, I guess they can't take anymore of it.

Yamato-sama once said: "Our job as a Kuroyuri is to serve Ryoumen Sukuna and have full control of the cursed spirits in this world. If the child can't even see curses, then how can they control curses?"

Yamato-sama was only 'happy' when I was born. Born under the night of a blood moon, when I was able to open my eyes, my eyes were different. They were in this deep crimson color. Yamato-sama said that's when he knew I'll be Sukuna's vessel. I have his eyes and the 'fear' he inflicts to the world. As I grow up, my eyes became (E/C), but it will turn red when I want to.

Yamato-sama, despite seeing me as his precious asset, wants to see how capable I was Sukuna's vessel. That was when he called a man from one of the major three clans. If I remembered correctly, his name was Zenin Toji. Our clan's not close with the Kamo or Gojou clan, nor were we close to the Zenin clan. Yamato-sama just knew Zenin Toji.

Zenin Toji, he's definitely a 'harsh' man. Yamato-sama would order him to attempt and kill me until I can use sukuna no me or go 'berserk'. I went berserk many times, and I would be put to sleep once I managed to go berserk. Despite being a madman, Zenin Toji was still able to treat me much better than Yamato-sama. He was able to sympathize with me. He also pity me for being Sukuna's next vessel. Zenin Toji was relieved from his duties when I was able to make him bow in front of me with sukuna no me. I hate the sensation.

I just stood by Yamato-sama's side and execute what he sees disgusting or unworthy in the family. He would brag about me being his 'best' granddaughter when I was nothing more than a tool for him. No matter the gifts he gave and how much he spoiled me, I hate the feeling of only being a tool. Kuroyuri (Y/N) was merely a tool for the Kuroyuri clan. Once Sukuna's reincarnation is complete, I can't even take control of my own body anymore.

The Kuroyuri clan will always be the clan of demons. The clan that judged which ones are going to hell. We were also called the shinigami or even the keepers of hell's gate. Clan of demons, a clan that is full of sins. Sins are everywhere in this estate. That's why I can hear Yamato-sama having intercourse with at least seven different women a night. And that's why my father impregnated a woman who had to gave birth to a cursed child.

I hate my clan, but I still consider them as my family. That's why that night, when Papa killed all of them, I felt like they didn't deserve it. If I could say which member of the clan was the demon amongst the demons, it would be my own father. He was slaughtering those people with a smile on his face. He only said that he's doing this for his wife. He never really said it's because of me. But part of the reason was me.

So that means, I'm the demon amongst all demons. I don't like the clan, but there were some nice people like the head maid, 'Hana-san', who made me rose tea every morning. She would slip in some sweets to give as well when Yamato-sama's away. She too had to die because of me.

Kuroyuri Akito, a foolish man who impregnated the love of his life, Sayuri Yuki and made her gave birth to a child underneath the night of a blood moon, was responsible for the mass slaughter. But the one who has to carry the guilt is his own daughter, Kuroyuri (Y/N).

And I am the reason why everyone's now nothing more than wandering cursed spirits in the estate. The estate is just a nest for cursed spirits now.

◈ ━━━━━━━ ⸙ ✍ ⸙ ━━━━━━━ ◈

𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕
-𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚔𝚒-
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ✔

(A/N)
I'm seriously sorry for not updating that much 😭
Btw, here's some stuff I need to explain about this book.

✗: Akai Ito arc (This is mostly the beginning and in the JJK manga, it takes place from the Cursed Child Arc until before the Shibuya Incident arc)

✞: The Flowers of Parting arc (Current arc that's happening from the Shibuya Incident arc)

❆: Kuroyuri Log, chapters that goes into detail about (Y/N) and her clan

¿: .........

------ » «» « ------: Flashback