✧|𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏..

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
You're trying too hard, (Y/N)..

     His heavenly eyes travelled to the girl who was struggling to get up. He didn't want to believe that he's the cause of the girl's current state. Bruises covered her fragile body, staining her skin. It was a bet, but going too hard on her might have been too far. He knows she's not the type to do a hand in hand combat, yet he still did it anyways. "I guess it's my win.."

    "You think I'm gonna go down that easy..?"

     "Please don't do this, (Y/N).."

     "And what makes you think I'm going to listen to y-" She was forced to stop her sentence when she received a hard kick to her face by none other than the white haired male looking down at her. It's probably the worst decision ever to fight against him. Her whole body was aching at that point. No matter how many times she tried to get back up, she'll receive a hard blow from him. (Y/N) didn't even know why she bothered to try and beat him. He'll always be the strongest shaman in existence and she'll always be weaker than him.

     "You should try and beat me up like this in real life, Satoru..~" she teased the man.

     "You know I don't like doing anything violent to you, (Y/N)."

     "It really is your win.."

     "You know that I'll do anything to win this bet.."

     "I wonder why I'm always the weakest one.." It's a question that lingers around her mind. No matter what, she'll always be the weakest out of the five. Covering her eyes with her arm, she let out a sigh before her lips formed a painful smile.

     He didn't know what to say to her. Her mindset has always been this way for as long as he can remember. He is glad that she decided to raise the white flag and let him win. But he doesn't like how she always degraded herself like that. Sitting down next to her and moved her arm away from her face, he was hoping to see the girl's face clearly. "You know that that's false, right? You're not weak at all.."

    "Right.."

    "(Y/N), it's not like I've always been the strongest.. it took me a while to get to where I am today."

    "Haha..~ I still remember when you used to ask Getou-senpai and Ieiri-senpai to throw things at you so that you can train your 'limitless'. Honestly, I don't get why you always turn off your 'limitless' when you're around me."

    "Would you rather touch an invisible force or me?"

    "Honestly, I would rather throw things at you when your 'limitless' is off."

     The two suddenly cracked a laugh. Even after their little fight, they still manage to crack a joke. It's probably relieving to see that their sense of humor haven't left them. Satoru wants to keep this up.. laughing with her even at the most driest jokes they can think of. He desired to do this with her instead of being stuck inside of a box for who knows how long. That sense of guilt was climbing back to his mind without him realizing. The guilt of not trusting her nor have her to help him.. or anyone to help him.

     "(Y/N), please don't do anything reckless like that again. You'll actually kill me if you do that again. Do you know that?"