✗|𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Ah..

     The girl returned to her apartment. Taking off her shoes near the entrance, she put her pole arm near the door. "Tadaima..." Though there's no one in her house that will greet her when she returned. "I wonder what should I have for dinner..maybe I should make some fried rice.." her thoughts would soon be disrupted by a knock on the door. Looking through the peep hole, she opened the door, knowing who it is.

    "(N/N)!!!" The white haired man tried to hug her, but she avoided it.

    "What are you doing here?"

     "I came to give you your payment? If you don't want it then I'll happily eat it my-"

     "No, no, no! Don't!" She sighed and let him inside of her home. The man happily welcomed himself into her own home, taking out the shoes he had on and walked to the living room with a paper bag in his hand. (Y/N) followed him soon after she closed the door.

     "So how's your day, honey~?" Satoru asked as he took out the contents of the paper bag.

    "Gojou-senpai, how many times do I have to tell you that we're not even dating?" The girl crossed her arms and leaned on the wall.

    "Remind me all you want. But you're still mine. And don't forget that we used to live in this apartment together~"

     The girl sighed as she knows she can't convince the guy anymore. She turned around and headed towards her bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower. Have you eat dinner, Senpai?"

    "Nope! I haven't!"

    "Then I'll make some fried rice after my shower. There's some beer in the fridge if you want."

     "Haiii!!"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

    "Gochisousama! That was good, (Y/N). Thank you! You have no idea how hungry I was!!" Satoru stretched his arms out and took a sip of his beer.

    "I'm glad you like it, Gojou-senpai. Now, my payment."

    Satoru opened the boxes and inside were any sweet tooth person's dream. He bought at least 4 slices of cakes, each is a different flavor. "We have a chocolate opera cake, the classic strawberry shortcake, matcha crepes cake, and a summer limited edition, a fresh orange pie. So, which one to dig in first?"

     The girl hummed for a second. Looking at the cakes, a drool dripped from the edge of her mouth. She pointed at the strawberry shortcake with her fork and smiled. "Let's start with the classic one."

    "Ryoukai!" He took a piece of the cake and put it in front of (Y/N)'s mouth. "Open up!"

     "Gojou-senpai, I can take it on my own. And I'm not a kid." She pouted when she saw his fork waiting outside of her mouth.

      "Come on! The least you can do is actually let me do this to you for Yuuji's recent injuries."

     "H-how did you-"