✧|𝑩𝒆𝒕

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
You damn son of a bitch, Satoru..

      As the pressure slowly disturbed his breathing, Satoru tried to stop her by holding her wrist. The thing is, he can't seem to get her hand off him. It is a dream.. but it felt so real. "(Y-Y/N) please s-stop this..!"

     She didn't respond to him. Her empty, red eyes made it clear that she refused to listen to him. Satoru now has no choice.. most of the times when he's around her, he will deactivate his 'limitless'. But now.. he was forced to activate it again just so (Y/N) can let go of her hand from his throat. Once his throat was free, he gasped for air and glared at his lover. He was in a rather confused state if he had to be honest. Grabbing her wrists and pinning them above her head, his breathing starts to stabilize.

     "H-How...? How did you..!"

     "You made so many mistakes, Satoru. I know you have no control of what happened in that 'dream', but the least you could do is be more smart. You mentioned about us meeting each other during our childhood.. you mentioned about Riko.. and then I saw my family name.. I guess that was enough to trigger it. Satoru, why are you putting me in this state..? I need to help the others.. so why..?"

     "Why!? (Y/N), I'm doing this for your sake! Do you know that your body was on the verge of breaking!? Are you trying to kill yourself!? That amount of cursed energy.. not to mention using Sukuna no me while Yasha no chikara is active is suicide! Do you have any idea that this can break both your mind and body!?" The white haired male shouted at the top of his lungs. He is doing this for her sake. Seeing her not giving a damn about herself irritates him and filled his mind with worry.

     "And so what if I did break my body for it, Satoru!? I'm doing this for your sake! Maybe if you'd just let me come with you in the first place, then maybe you wouldn't be stuck in the enemy's hands by now! Do you have any idea the chaos you created just by being trapped!? If it wasn't for Akai Ito, you will not be able to communicate with me like this! I'm doing this so that the people that cared for you and the students that you cared about so much can have you back in one piece. The world needs you more than me, Satoru! That's why I'm willing to sacrifice myself to get you back..! So why did you have to stop me..!?" She didn't let his tone overwhelmed hers. She spoke in a much louder volume than him that it kind of surprised him in a way.

     "I had to! I couldn't just let you die, you idiot!"

     "And why would that matter!? Now thanks to you and your goddamn restriction, your students are in danger, and most importantly, that damn Kamo Noritoshi will play with Getou-senpai's body all he wants! Do you have any idea that your selfishness will co-"

     "Please shut your fucking mouth and listen to me, (Y/N)!" Satoru cut her off. He knew what she was about to say. It's true.. and he won't deny he was being selfish. But of course, he has his reason. He has his reason on why he did this. Letting go of her wrists, his hand travelled to her cheek. Slowly and gently, his thumb caressed her (S/C) cheek. "I know I'm being selfish. But please, listen to my reason.."

     "Fine.. I'm listening.."

    Before breaking the news to her, he took a deep breath and locked his gaze with hers. His eyes finally soften up from the glare he had on his face. Parting his lips, he let the words escape his lips. "(Y/N), you're.. pregnant.."

     The girl was speechless. Her eyes widened in disbelief as she tried to register what she just heard. "Satoru.. you're joking, right..?"

     "Would I lie to you when it comes to these things..? You might not realize it, (Y/N).. but the six eyes can tell. This why I'm being selfish.. the reason why I asked you what you want for breakfast was because I planned on taking care of you.. then this happened."

      "Still.. you're being too selfish.."

      "I know I am.. now do you understand..? Not only will I lose you, but I'll lose our future child as well."

      "B-But..!"

      "(Y/N), you're not the only one who have lost a friend or two, remember..? I already lost Riko.. then Suguru.. if I were to lose you, do you think I could handle it..?" His voice was lost when he said his last sentence. The thought of losing her has always been his fear. He almost lost her so many times now.. and there is no way he will allow fate to take her away from him.

     "Satoru.." the girl called his name. She knows that the man has lost so many things in his life. That includes his best friend, Getou Suguru. In all honesty, she knows the pain of losing someone you hold dear. It feels like a part of you just went missing. A puzzle piece that will never be found to complete the picture. She slowly sat up and landed a hand on the man's fluffy, snow white hair. It didn't take long for the shade of pink to paint his cheeks. "You do know that I'll not go down that easy, right..? At this point, you're probably underestimating me. But I wouldn't blame you.. out of all the five special grade shamans that existed, I am the weakest. But would I really let myself be beat that easily..?"

     "(Y/N)..."

     "Satoru, let's have a bet."

     "What kind of bet..?"

     "Just a bet between a wife and her husband. A bet between the strongest shaman and the weakest shaman. And a bet between a child blessed by the heavens and a child cursed by the depths of hell."

     "(Y/N), what are you-"

     "If I win, you'll let me go and let me do whatever I want. You'll remove the restriction you have on me and let me make my own choices. But.. I'll make sure that I'm still around when you return.. that way you won't have to be worried about me throwing away my life." She pulled her hand away from him. Even after the long argument they had, she was still able to pull off a smile, giving Satoru the warmest smile she could give him.

     "Then what if I win..?"

     "You choose, Satoru."

     It didn't take him long for him to think about what he wanted as a prize. "Then if I win, I'll still let you go. But under a few conditions.."

     "Go on."

     "You will not be able to use Sukuna no me and Yasha no Chikara until I return. And.. I want you to cut your vows with Sukuna as well.."

      "What..?"

      "I mean what I say. And maybe start using my family name as your family name. We're married, after all.."

     "You know I don't use your family name because of what happened.."

     "Ah..~ I forgot to tell you this. I was waiting for the right time to tell you this.. but since I don't know how long I'll be trap inside of the prison realm, I'll just say it. I'm.."

    "I'm listening."

    "The head of the Gojou clan now.."

     "Since when..?"

     "Some time during our break up. So now I make the rules. And no one can stand against me now. Is that a fair enough deal?"

     "Fair enough, I guess.."

     "Then I'll be sure to win this bet, Gojou (Y/N)."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕
-𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚔𝚒-
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ✔