✧|𝑨 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑨 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Kuroyuri-san!?

The girl was in no condition to respond to Yuuji. Her eyes were shut, as if she won't be waking up anytime soon. Yuuji can feel the pulse from her neck, sighing in relief to find out she's not dead or something. "Someone should really get Kuroyuri-san to Ieiri-s-"

"I don't think that would be possible, boy." A figure who just arrived at the scene said to Yuuji. It was someone who definitely knows (Y/N). "So, what's your type?"

"A-ah.. I don't think I can answer that right now. What do you mean it's not possible..?"

"The higher ups gave a few announcements. Gojou Satoru is now deemed an accomplice and will be exiled from the jujutsu world. Yaga Masamichi will receive death penalty. You are also to be executed on site. And lastly, to prevent any rebellious actions against the higher ups, Kuroyuri (Y/N) is to be put on death penalty as well. Now you know why she can't be treated by Ieiri. But I doubt Ieiri can even heal her. This is Gojou's doing."

"Gojou-sensei?"

"She'll be staying like that until Gojou Satoru returns. That's the only thing I know. Based on his restrictions on her, she'll be put to sleep until he returns. Please get her out of here. She can't be executed.. the little beast's very important after all."

"Why is she important?"

"She's part of the balance. Part of the balance was lost due to Gojou. Balance will be lost completely if she's also absent."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

If dreams are sweet, you wouldn't want to wake up from it. And if you are stuck inside of a world full of dreams, you wouldn't want to escape it. Shamans have to suffer bad dreams from time to time. The causes are various. Only this time, (Y/N) had to be put to sleep. Her nightmare was too much for her that Satoru had to step in. He might be sealed, but he's still connected to her in a way. Therefore making it easy for him to reach out to her.

Putting her to sleep when he's not around to prevent her from losing her life was one way to keep his lover safe. Opening her eyes, she didn't remember what had happened. All she was seeing in front of her was something she thought she'd never see.

"(Y/N)-chan! Jeez, how long are you gonna stay asleep!? We have a mission to do!" Her teammate, Haibara Yu, was right in front of her face with a smile.

"H-Haibara..? How long was I asleep for..?"

"You've been asleep for a good half an hour. Have you really been sleeping properly? You didn't read mangas all night, did you?" Another individual said with a stoic expression.

"N-No! I wasn't reading any manga at all, Nanamin! Don't accuse me of such things. So what's the mission today?"

"Another second grade curse. With you around, it will be an easy kill! We can go out for some crepes after that!"

"Mou! You both depend on me too much!" The girl form a pout on her face as her two teammates started laughing. Even the usually stoic Nanami was laughing. It felt strange to her as she has never seen Nanami laughed like that.

"But in all honesty, can't Gojou-san do all the work? He's very powerful as well! Can't you convince your boyfriend to do our mission??"