∞|𝑾𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑭𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕..?

-------------- » «» « --------------
Gojou will not be around until next week, am I right?

"He needs to go overseas for something. Why do you ask..?" The girl with the oni mask held her arm in discomfort. She had a bad feeling whenever Satoru's absent. Not only Satoru's absence can cause her to immediately be the higher ups' target, but this time Itadori Yuuji is also their target.

"Then we can take this chance. Your report about Itadori Yuuji is clear that he is indeed nothing more than a monster. We're going to send the first years to execute a special grade curse."

Her eyes widened underneath her signature mask. Sending young shamans to execute a special grade? They're insane. All that just to get rid of an innocent kid. "Y-You can't be serious, right...?"

"We are serious. It's a good opportunity as well."

"Th-this is the first years we're talking about! There's no way they can handle a special gr-"

"Kuroyuri! Your job is to only report back to us."

Clenching her fist as tight as she can and gritting her teeth behind her mask, she had no choice but to stay silent. It's an unjust world they live in.. and unfortunately she is part of that world. These first years might face death before they can even reach adulthood. The question is.. should she tell Satoru about this or keep it to herself?

Walking out of the higher ups' place with her mind elsewhere, she didn't realize that she bumped herself into a familiar face. That cocky grin of his was very visible on his face and to her eyes. "Oh~ Did you purposely bumped into me to get my attention, (N/N)~?"

"S-Sato- Gojou-senpai?! Ah, sorry.."

"Why can't you just call me by my first name? I seriously missed those days when you scream my name every single night when we were having s-"

"Okay, okay! You can stop now! Do I have to remind you that we are no longer dating, no longer engaged, and no longer living together!?"

Satoru's not even listening. In his eyes he's only seeing a cute little puppy barking angrily at him. 'Isn't she just adorable~?' His mind is only filled with that thought. Whenever she's mad at him for the most ridiculous reasons (in his opinion) he finds her very adorable. "I know~"

"You're not even listening, are you!?"

"No, I was."

"You're hopeless."

"Can you blame a hopeless romantic like me? By the way, I'll be going to Africa tomorrow."

"Th-that far!? What for!?"

Satoru stretched his hands as far as he can while he's walking alongside her. It's good to release some strains in your body to relax it a bit. He let out a hum and tapped his chin. "I need to see Yuta-kun."

"Yuta? Ah.. he's with Miguel right now. I forgot about that.." Her hands started fidgeting as an awkward silent filled the air. How should she tell Satoru about it? Is it even a good idea to tell him about it? Or is it best to stay quiet?

Satoru suddenly landed a hand on the girl's head, letting out a chuckle as he did. "Why did you ask? Are you gonna miss me?"