✗|𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑨 𝑩𝒂𝒅 𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒚

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Isn't it rude to point your weapon at your own Senpai?

     "You never really changed, Kuroyuri-chan."

    Despite his words, (Y/N)'s pole arm didn't move at all. "What are you planning on now, Getou-senpai..?"

    "Nothing in particular. Now can't we just have a little chat? That pole arm of yours will make a cut on my skin."

    (Y/N) let out a sigh. The rain already bothered her and now the man standing in front of her is bothering her even more. She lowered her pole arm from his chin and made her mask disappeared with her hand. "I don't want to talk for too long. Not with a murderer."

    "You don't have to put a brave face in front of me, Kuroyuri." He said before grabbing her chin, lifting it to turn her gaze to him. "You're still afraid aren't you? When you saw me massacred those villagers. Did it bring back so many bad memories?"

    "I-I.."

     "Years before I massacred that little village, you witnessed the death of your teammate who died in a mission. I believe his name is Haibara Yu? He's such a good kouhai. I even asked him if he likes being a shaman. Such a nice young man." He leans in closer to her ear and a smirk ran across his face. "How does it feel to keep witnessing the death of so many people?"

    "S-senpai, I-I'd appreciate it if you're not too close to me."

    "Very well." He let go of her chin, letting her take a few steps backward.

    "I've already seen so many deaths in my life already. I hate seeing people's death. It reminds me of when I saw my clan and my father died in front of me. Death, huh...?" She replied to his senpai.

     "Actually I'm here to offer you something, Kuroyuri. By now everyone knows that you're part of the Kuroyuri clan. A clan that's well known to be a threat to all of the shamans and the society in general."

     The look on her face shows how much she hates where this is going. Eyes creased with glare as cold as that rainy day. "You don't have to remind me, senpai. I'm fully aware of it."

    "Then it makes this a lot more easier." Taking steps forward towards (Y/N), (Y/N) was forced to take some steps backwards and she reached the edge. The black haired male stood in front of her with his hand out. "Why don't you make a deal with me? You hate those shamans who called you a 'demon child', am I right? Don't you want to crush them? I can help you get your revenge on those people. After all.."

    He got closer to her and pulled her waist just for her to be closer to him. An awkward situation for (Y/N) to be in, but that's not what she's worried about now. "You're an innocent girl. And yet here you are..still hated..it's not a bad offer is it, Kuroyuri?"

    The girl stood there in silence with a glare directed to his disturbing face. It's not a bad offer for her, but wouldn't that destroy everything she worked hard for? Which side is she on again...? The side that saves people or the side that will destroy the world? What is this feeling in her blood..? The feeling of wanting to see people suffer and destroy the world?

   'Fuck..snap out of it..' she thought to herself.

     "You poor girl. Want me to help you make a decision much more easier?"