✗|𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒆

•.¸♡ 𝕍𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕! ♡¸.•

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
How many years has it been again?

The girl turned to the white haired male with his signature shades. "Hm..what year is it now again?"

"2016. You already forgot?"

"Hm..it just felt like so many years had passed. Let's see..2016 minus 2007..so nine years."

October 2016. Autumn is in the air and the two were enjoying their time in their little picnic. Watching the leaves fall while sitting on the bench of one of Tokyo's oldest gardens, Koishikawa Korakuen, one shaman was enjoying his daifuku and the other shaman was enjoying her ichigo sando. "It was really a good idea to see the leaves falling this year. Want some?" She offered him a bite of her sandwich.

"Then don't mind if I do~" he took a bite of her sandwich and landed a hand on her head. "Thank you~ It's delicious."

"Right? The cream and strawberries are so fresh! And the bread is fluffy~" She stated before continuing her favorite activity, eating. "Thanks for bringing me here, Satoru-kun!"

"It's the least I can do. I've been so busy these days..and when I came back home, you were already asleep. Sorry.." he apologized to her. It's true that being a special grade shaman means there will be a lot of responsibility for him. He's also a teacher in the Jujutsu school that's located in Tokyo. Too many work has to be handled by him. He really appreciated (Y/N) for being such an understanding girlfriend.

"It's fine, Satoru. A lot of people need you. That includes the students."

"Why don't you become a teacher, (Y/N)? We can teach the students together~"

"Well..I can't really teach kids. Besides, I'm pretty sure I'm not a figure they should look up to. Panda, Inumaki Toge, Zenin Maki..they really are an interesting bunch. I know Panda quite well, but how about the other two? Are you interested in them?"

Satoru hummed and rest his hand on his chin, looking at the beautiful pond scenery in front of him. "They are very interesting~ and I'll be an awesome teacher to them~ But enough with that talk."

"Hm? You're not going to brag more about how awesome you are? It's seriously adorable when you brag about yourself, Satoru."

"Actually, there is another reason why invited you here today."

"I'm listening."

"The truth is.." Satoru took her hand in his, squeezing tightly. "I kinda want to take our relationship further than just two people dating each other.."

(Y/N)'s face was soon painted in a light pink color. She felt her face burning and all she can do is listen to what he has to say.

Satoru took out something gold from his pocket and gently placed it on her left hand ring finger. His soft lips gently gave her hand a kiss, making his cheeks turn red in the process. "Will you spend the rest of your eternity with me as my wife...? If you're willing to spend the rest of your eternity with a foolish man like me.."