✗|𝑪𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝑩𝒆 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒅

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
This year's first years are something else!

        Satoru grabbed a handful of sugar cubes, dumping it into the tea he's having. In his other hand, he's holding his phone to his ear. And on his lap was (Y/N), sitting there while enjoying the ichigo daifuku he brought back from Osaka. He took a sip of his tea and continued the conversation he's having with Utahime over the phone. "They really are something else! They took out a few special grade curses! It's thanks to my awesome teaching~!" He bragged over the phone. (Y/N)'s not bothered by his bragging. She's too occupied with her sweets.

     "Well did you find what you were looking for?" He questioned Utahime. Nodding his head and suddenly landing a hand on (Y/N)'s head, he let a grin formed on his face. "I'll leave it to you then." He ended his call with Utahime and let out a sigh.

     "Hm? Is something wrong, Satoru?" His fiancee suddenly asked when she heard his little sigh. Nibbling on her daifuku, she turned her gaze to Satoru.

    "I don't know how much around Utahime know. And I don't want to assume a student is the mole." He took another sip of his tea and rest his chin on the crook of her neck.

     His sudden action made her blush slightly and she felt his breath brushing against her skin. "So what are you going to do..?"

     Satoru hummed and hid his blindfolded eyes on the crook of her neck. "(Y/N), can you send 10 million yen to Mei Mei?"

      "Your account or my account?"

      "Mine. I mean if you want to use your account it's fine."

       "No I'll use your account. If I use my account you'll probably not give it back."

       "Then use my account." He handed her his phone and continued playing her hair.

      When (Y/N) took his phone and saw his wallpaper, her face instantly became red and steam came out of her head. "S-Satoru, wh-why is your wallpaper a picture of me sleeping....!?"

     "What? It's cute~"

     "Please change it!"

     "Hai hai, after you transfer the money I'll change it."

     (Y/N) sighed and used his phone to send 10 million yen to Mei Mei. She gave him back his phone and continued eating her daifuku.

      "I can only count on Mei now.."

      "You know you could've just asked me to investigate the matter if you want instead of spending 10 million on Mei-san." She licked the edge of her lips to remove the red bean paste staining the edge of her lips.

      "I need someone from the Kyoto side since they know more. Besides, you already helped me enough by helping me take care of the kids."

    "Heh.." she stood up from his lap and took her pole arm, putting it on her back. "I'll be going now. I have something I have to take care of."

     "Need me to come with you?"

     "It's fine, Satoru."