✞|𝑶𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝟯𝟭𝒔𝒕

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
It seems like we have to be careful..

    "But who did all this..? A curtain that prevents civilians from leaving..and they somehow are calling your name.."

   Shibuya, Tokyo, October 31, 2018. Shibuya was filled with people coming over to celebrate Halloween, but now a curtain with a four hundred meter radius was cast, preventing civilians from escaping. 8:05 P.M, Satoru and (Y/N) were supposed to be in Shinjuku. But due to this mysterious curtain appearing, they were called and were forced to see whatever is going on.

   "And I'm instructed to work alone.." The white haired male looked down at the now quiet Shibuya from on top of a building.

     "Satoru, do you think it might be..?"

    "We don't know for sure, (Y/N). It could be him, but maybe it's not even him."

    "Satoru, maybe it's best that I come with you..who knows what will happen.."

     Satoru landed a hand on his wife and shook his head. "It's fine, (Y/N). You stay up here and keep a look out for anything suspicious. You were assigned to do that after all. While you're doing that, be sure to collect as many cursed energy as you can."

    "But what if something happens to you, Satoru..?" The girl didn't have her mask on yet and Satoru can clearly see the worried look on her face. It's been two days since they're married, so it's obvious that she'll be worrying about him.

    "(Y/N), I'll be fine. If anything happens to me, then I'll be sure to use Akai Ito. But thank you for worrying, dear.." He took down his blindfold and let his beautiful blue eyes get exposed. Giving her a smile that may be his last smile he'll ever give to her, Satoru had a bad feeling about this situation. "Before I go, what do you want to eat for breakfast tomorrow? We can go somewhere nice as well~"

    "Then how about ichigo sando?"

    "Then I'll be sure to make you that sandwich you love so much." He gave her a prolonged kiss on her forehead before pulling her into a hug. He squeezed her as tight as he can before letting go of her and putting his blindfold back on.

     "Bye, Satoru.."

      "I don't like goodbyes, (Y/N). But let's just say, I'll see you later."

     "Then I'll see you later..~"

      Satoru nodded and jumped out of the building they were on. Running towards where he needs to be, Satoru can't help but wonder what will happen to them. Though he knows one thing for sure...he won't let this happiness be taken away from him that easy.

      (Y/N) puts a hand on her face, letting her oni mask covered it. Taking a deep breath, she focused on using the skill she hasn't used since the incident back in December 24, 2017. Even though she hasn't used it since then, she's been training to at least improve on it more. Now that she made a bond with Sukuna, she hopes that it can help her. There's a lot of people within the one kilometer radius right now, which means it will take her a bit of time to collect all the cursed energy she can get her hands on. The thing is..there's too many people within this one kilometer radius which automatically means there are a lot of cursed energy she can collect. However, if a box is over filled with items that caused a heavy weight, the box will instantly break down. That's what she wants to try to prevent on this day. It will be a no good if she lets herself be a broken box. Cursed energy is a good thing for shamans, but shamans aren't gods. They are humans. They still have limitations. They still have limitations to how much alcohol that they can consume, they still have limitations to their patience, and they still have limitations to their cursed energy.