✞|𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Yuuji, let's get Satoru back and return to everyone..

Running towards the Fukutoshin line, the two didn't waste any time. Every curse or transfigured human they encountered were immediately burnt down by the girl with the oni mask.

"Kuroyuri-san, who is behind all this?"

"It's an old student from the school, Yuuji. It's also Satoru's best friend.." her words trailed off in that last part. Memories of his death and his blood stained on her own hands rushed back to her. His last words to her left her confused and a bit guilty. "But it's not him..he's not really the person Satoru and I know. And..we both killed him a year ago."

"Killed!?"

"December 24, 2017. On that day the person Satoru and I know unleashed one thousand curses in Shinjuku."

Yuuji widened his eyes. He knew about what (Y/N) did that day thanks to Ino. So on that day, he realized, they both lost a friend and they had to kill him with their own hands. "Kuroyuri-san, why did you kill your friend..?"

"He was a threat to the people, Yuuji. It's more like he changed..he used to be a good shaman. But as we know, the jujutsu world isn't all pretty. It made him change his thoughts about the jujutsu world. When people's mind start to get exposed to the real world, their ideals changed. And they became a different person."

"How about you, Kuroyuri-san..?"

"I only want peace, Yuuji. And we can see that peace is hard to achieve these days.."

The boy was quiet to let her words seep into his mind. She just wants peace like any other human on this planet. It's strange that someone as normal as her could easily change the balance of power. She's no demon like what other people said about her, but if she wants to, she can easily be that demon everyone romanticized her to be.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The ex-salaryman walked along the halls towards the Fukutoshin line. Half of his body was burnt and he was missing an eye. Still with his blunt weapon in his hand, he tried to make his way to B5F. It's a miracle that the man is alive. The other two he was with, both members of the Zenin clan, had to be brought back due to their critical state. "Where is (Y/N)...?" He questioned himself. His old friend is not around at the moment. He's glad he managed to slip in that small piece of paper inside her pocket before they part ways. It's one of the best decisions he has ever made.

Walking with no end, he came across some transfigured humans. He was already tired. But he has to also save Megumi. In his thoughts were plans he had for his life. He wanted to move to Malaysia and read the books he bought but never had time to read. Most importantly, he wanted to enjoy his time with his old friend and try out more types of bread. "I've done enough, haven't I..?" He said to himself. Slicing through the transfigured humans with one mighty swing, the man became more and more tired.

It was until he felt a hand on his shoulder that he stopped. In front of him was the curse that he fought before with Yuuji and (Y/N), Mahito. But in Nanami's eyes, he was seeing the appearance of his old teammate, Haibara Yu. At this point, his mind can't think anymore. His mind is being fooled.

When Yuuji and (Y/N) arrived at Nanami's location, both widened their eyes at the half burnt man. He was in such a terrible state for them to even describe it.