✗|𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Nanami I'm bored!

      "Say something funny!" The white haired male with the blindfold whined, slouching on the couch.

     Reading his news paper, Nanami ignored the annoying male. On the other hand, the girl sat next to her old teammate, scrolling through her timeline.

    "Let's talk about the separation of the church and state while throwing rice balls at each other."

     "Go do that on your own."

    "Satoru-kun, rice balls are meant to be eaten, not thrown away."

     Nanami turned his gaze to his friend who's sitting next to him. "Since when did you start calling him by his given name again?" He questioned her before he noticed the ring she's using. "Oh, naruhodo. That's good for you, (Y/N)-chan." A slight blush was painted across his face, but he managed to hide it with his newspaper."

    The two ignored the man child as he continued to throw ideas at the two to cure his boredom. "A-ah..a lot of things happened yesterday, Nanamin. I'm also glad you're doing fine as well today. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you."

   "Why do you think I'm not doing fine?"

    "Umm, you almost died yesterday? Do I have to remind you that Yuuji-kun saved your ass?"

     "You have a point. Gomen."

     "By the way, Nanami." The man child finally snapped out of his boredom session to ask his kouhai. "Does Yuuji knows about the finger found in Yoshino's house?"

    Nanami put down his news paper to finally face his senpai. "No. He'd just feel a needless responsibility."

    "I'm glad I left you in charge, Nanami. You too, (Y/N)."

     The girl sighed as her face darkened when she heard the name 'Yoshino'. The day she came to help Yuuji is the day she saw the boy trying to help his friend who got turned into a curse. She doesn't usually agree with Nanami that often, but for this, she agreed that Yuuji will feel a needless responsibility if he knows about it. "If only I arrived on time..maybe I could have helped Yuuji-kun and his friend won't have to suffer like that..he's still so young."

     "(Y/N), I actually have to thank you for not listening to me and went to help Itadori." Her old teammate finally spoke up. "You did what you can. We can't help it." He continued.

    "Sou yo! Hora, don't beat yourself over it, (N/N)." Satoru sat up from his seat just to go and give (Y/N) a pat on her head. He knows that she knows what it was like losing a friend.

    "Sensei!!!" A sudden shout came from the boy they were just talking about. "Let's hurry to where everyone is! I want to meet them!"

     "Yuuji, are you planning on showing up just like that when you've been dead for two months to them? You can't just show up like that. You'll need to surprise them!"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

     "Sorry I'm late! Seems like everyone's here! I was doing some business so here's some protective charm from some kind of tribe for the folks from Kyoto!" Satoru gave the Kyoto students some sort of charm that seems..interesting? "And now for the folks in Tokyo, I give you Itadori Yuuji!!"