✗|𝑼𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Kill Itadori Yuuji

      The Kyoto students turned to see their director, listening to what he has to say.

     "If we kill him here, it can be counted as an accident."

    The Kyoto students seems to obey the director like a well trained dog. Because when they were told to kill the vessel of the most dangerous being to ever walked the earth, they just accepted his order.

     The girl with the oni mask sighed as she overheard what the director wanted to do. She just wanted to talk to the Kyoto students about the little fight they had with the Tokyo students days before the event started. But for her, there's no point in talking about them. "Such good and obedient dogs.."

    She left the Kyoto students' place to go back to where she should be right now. Walking back to the campus, she just had a lot in her mind. Mostly she wonders why the Kyoto students will just follow orders like that without thinking about what's right. Somehow, what Getou Suguru once said to her seems so clear now..but this time, it's not non-shamans wanting to kill innocent shamans, but it's shamans obeying the orders to kill another of their own kind. "I wonder what Getou-senpai would've done.." She hates it. She hates how dense the Kyoto students are. Shamans should be working alongside shamans, not kill one another. Even as someone who's deemed as a demon knows better than the rotten thinking of the higher ups. "Do they have brains or what..?"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

     "We believe someone in the Kyoto side might be in contact with a human curse user." The white haired male was talking to his senpai, Iori Utahime.

    "What if I'm the one who's in contact with them?" The woman asked Satoru.

    "It's impossible! You're too weak, Utahime~" Satoru teased, obviously trying to get Utahime more annoyed of him than she already is. "Please look into it."

     "Satoru." A sound calling his name came from behind him. Both Utahime and Satoru turned their gaze to see the girl with the oni mask walked up to them.

    "Ah, (N/N)~! What is it?" Satoru was clearly happy to see his fiancee again. She disappeared so suddenly after Yuuji's grand reveal.

     "I was about to talk to the Kyoto students about them misbehaving a few days ago, but I guess I can't for now. Iori-san, your kids happened to attack our kids few days ago. I suggest teaching them some manners." (Y/N) was not happy to see Utahime from what it seems like. Correction, she never really liked the Kyoto school.

     "Ah, Kuroyuri. About that I am really sorry. I'll be sure to speak to them about it."

    "Please do, Iori-san. Our students were badly injured because of them. Please do know that." Her tone was too obvious. At this point, she just wants them gone soon. But she felt she can't fully blame them for having a shitty director. "Satoru, I need to speak with you."

     Satoru nodded and stood up from his seat, leaving Utahime all by herself. "I'll see you later, Utahime. I'm counting on you."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

     "So what is it, (N/N)?" The man asked as he walked beside her, hands inside his pocket.

    "That old geezer ordered his students to kill Yuuji-kun. He wants to take advantage of this event to make it seem like it's an accident."

    Satoru stopped for a moment and sighed. "The higher ups are such cowards. Thanks for telling me, (Y/N). I'm glad you were around to hear what he's planning." He landed a hand on top her head, giving her the warm smile she loves so much. "I'm sure Yuuji will not be killed that easily."

     "Nee, Satoru. What if I'm actually the one who's betraying you guys? What will you do..?"

     Satoru hummed when he heard her question. "Why do you ask?" Her question is quite..peculiar to him. But maybe that's just him.

     "I'm just asking. It's just for..curiosity.."

     An awkward silence is in the air. Satoru didn't know what to say. Maybe she's still hiding something from him, but he knows that he needs to be patient with her. "(Y/N), can you take off your mask for a second?"

    "A-ah..if it's for a bit, then I wouldn't mind." She put a hand on her mask and her mask slowly disappeared.

     Everytime Satoru gets to see her face, despite his blindfold, his heart skips a beat. Without him realizing, his hand was already on her cheek, caressing it gently. "I love seeing your face, (Y/N). Now..your question. I don't think you're the type to betray anyone. But..if you do, I'll ask you why. I'll try to understand the reason behind it. And I'll try to convince you to come back to your old self." His hand slowly went down to her hand. He took her right hand, where her ring is, and pulled it to his lips. He gave it a gentle kiss, very cliche of him to do, but it didn't bother her at all. "Besides, if there's one person I believe in, it would be the person who I'm going to spend my life with."

    What Satoru said made her respond only with a smile. She may have what Getou Suguru said to her in the past in the back of her mind, but for now, she'll just stop thinking. "You seemed to impress me a lot, Satoru."

     Satoru noticed the complexion of her skin is much more pale than usual. Her eyes seem tired as well. He thought maybe it's because of last night, but maybe it's something more than just that. "(Y/N), have you been sleeping well these days..? You're face says otherwise."

    "I'm fine, Satoru. I guess there's just a lot of things going on in my mind recently." She put a hand on her face, letting her mask cover her face.

     "Hm..when we get back, I'll make you something to eat so you'll feel better. And I'll have you rest as well. I should really start paying more attention to your health."

   "You sound like a worried father when their child is sick." (Y/N) let out a giggle and it only made Satoru blush.

   "W-well, is it a bad thing?"

    (Y/N) shook her head, her mask covering the smile she has underneath it. "No, it's not. Thank you, Satoru."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕
-𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚔𝚒-
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ✔

(A/N)
Lately I've only been able to give short chapters because I have a lot of work these days and not to mention school. I own a small business so I've been busy with it for a while. I decided to re read the Kyoto Goodwill Event arc again last night and I guess I was able to remember what happened.