✗|𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑺𝒐 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
.......

      The girl with the oni mask had her eyes on the curtain right in front of her. The curtain covered the entire facility of the school. With her pole arm in her hand, she entered the curtained area. With her inside, she searched around the school and when she entered the gym filled with unconscious people, she knits her eyebrows and went to go check on the main building. "Why does it feel so strange.."

     Searching inside the school, she makes sure she didn't miss a single class. Walking up the stairs, she heard a maniac laugh coming from two people. Slowly approaching them, she gripped her pole arm and found the familiar curse she had encountered with Nanami. Silently putting the edge of her pole arm to the curse who's laughing, she grit her teeth and narrowed her eyes. "So I guess we meet again.."

   "Oya~ if it isn't that nice shaman lady~ such a delight to have you join us~"

    "Kuroyuri-san!" The boy who she is supposed to look after shouted her name. (Y/N) noticed he was holding a curse close to him and...a mouth on his cheek..?

    "Kuroyuri? Ah~ I haven't heard that name in such a long time~" the mouth said on its own.

   (Y/N) widened her eyes as she knew who it is. She's talking to the now feared king of curses himself, Ryoumen Sukuna. Behind her mask, her face was calm, but on the inside, her heart is debating whether she should be calm or scared. "Sukuna.."

   "Is that how you greet your master~? So this Kuroyuri is a female. I wonder if I can play with you later." The voice was already intimidating enough for her. "Kuroyuri (Y/N), now the only member of the Kuroyuri clan. Though my clan has a contract with you, I'll never serve you."

     "Omoshiroi..~"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

    "I mean that's the situation for me now, Nanamin. I never would've thought that that kid would do that to a student.."

    Nanami adjusted his glasses with his weapon in his other hand. "Itadori-kun, I'm going to lecture you after this."

     "Chotto, lecturing him is a bit too much, Nanamin."

    "I'm the one teaching him, (Y/N)."

    "Uwa..so cold. Yuuji-kun, you heard the man~ If you want the lecture to finish quickly we should finish this as well."

    "Wakarimashita. I won't stop until he's exorcised." The boy has his fist ready to beat up the curse in front of him.

     The three dashed towards the curse, exchanging attacks one by one. Though the curse seems smart enough that he's able to dodge every attacks that comes his way. "You should keep trying shamans! You're barely touching me!" The curse suddenly shrank to the size of an actual kid and kept avoiding their attacks.

     "This is getting annoying. And it's my second time facing him as well." The girl with her oni mask sighed. Looking at the curse running around and then changing back to its original size. He threw something that's in a small size and (Y/N) instantly knew what it is. "Nanamin, it's those again.."