∞|𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏

-------------- » «» « --------------
Yuuji-kun, I want you to meet Kuroyuri (Y/N)!

    "Is she a teacher here?"

    The girl with the oni mask shook her head immediately. "I'm just a shaman working for the school. I'm Gojou-senpai's-" A squeak that is as high pitched as a squirrel escape her lips when the white haired male put an arm around her shoulders.

    "-she's my wife! You know, she looks more beautiful underneath that mask!" He declared to his pink haired 'son'. The man was wearing his shades instead of his blindfold. Which makes his wink directed towards her very visible.

    "We're not married!"

   "Oh come on dear! Don't say that in front of our son!"

    "S-Son!?"

    "Of course Yuuji-kun is our son! We are raising him to be the best shaman around after all!"

     Yuuji was watching the two argue their asses off. Even he was confused at the chemistry between them. They seem close, but they seem far away as well. Thinking hard with his index finger under his chin, he snapped his fingers when he finally found an answer. "You both are divorced?"

   Pausing their cheek pinchings and soft punches, they turned to look at Yuuji in disbelief. The white floof immediately had comical tears running down on his face, while the masked beauty just had a face that says 'are you serious?' underneath that mask of hers.

    "Yuuji-kun, that's mean!"

    "We're not even married in the first place."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

     The girl was watching the boy as his eyes were locked on the TV screen, movies that Satoru brought were playing one by one. Satoru finds that watching movies will help Yuuji with his cursed energy. Her hands were tucked inside of her pockets. If this is one way to help Yuuji, then she doesn't mind the methods Satoru used. She only minds when the method includes harming Yuuji.

    "What do you think of Yuuji?" A sudden voice caught her attention.

    "I guess he'll do. Though this is still very concerning.."

    "What is?"

    "The fact that he's alive."

    "Why don't you ask him then?" Satoru grabbed her shoulders from behind, pushing her towards the couch. Satoru wants her to find out on her own. He has no doubt that she can easily get the answer she's looking for.

     The girl sat next to Yuuji. The eyes of the six eyes user were watching the two from behind. Though the girl felt uncomfortable with the presence that lurks deep inside of the boy, she still pressed on. "Yuuji-kun, may I ask you a question?"

    "Kuroyuri-san? Sure."

    "Did you talk to Sukuna when you were.. dead..?"

    Yuuji blinked his eyes a few times to search for an answer. It did took him quite a few minutes to finally answer her question. "I don't think so. Why?"