✗|𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕-𝑴𝒆-𝑵𝒐𝒕

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
I think I'm lost...

     The young successor of the Gojou clan walked around to search for his estate. Sadly, he can't find it. He walked and walked, letting his feet take him home, but ended up in a field of flowers. "I really am lost.." He didn't hesitate to go deeper into the fields. Maybe sneaking out wasn't the best idea. Or so he thought..

     Feeling another presence in the field, he walked to that presence he felt only to find a girl playing with some flowers underneath a tree. When the girl turned to see who's behind her, she flinched and closed her eyes. "A-Ano..are you here to hurt me..?" She said in a scared voice.

    The young male tilt his head, not knowing what she meant. "Hurt you?"

    "Papa said I have to be careful because there are some bad people trying to hurt me."

    "N-no! I'm not here to hurt you. The truth is.." The boy scratched the back of his head as he let out a nervous smile. "I'm lost.."

    "Lost? Were you seperated from your mom and dad?"

     He shooked his head and squatted to her height. "I sneaked out of my home. I wasn't allowed to go outside that much, but I want to be able to explore. And now I'm lost."

    The girl opened her eyes to see a white haired male smiling at her. He doesn't seem dangerous at all and he seems nice. But what interests her more was his eyes that shows a pretty blue color. Kind of reminded her of what 'heaven' looks like. "Kirei.."

    The boy noticed how her eyes were completely locked at his own eyes. Somehow, it made the boy's cheeks turned a bit pink. "Beautiful..? What is?"

     "Your eyes..how is it that pretty..? And your hair is so white..! It reminds me of snow!" The girl, out of nowhere, landed her small hands on the boy's snow white hair. "Fuwa fuwa.."

     The boy felt his cheeks warming up. The distance between the two children were pretty close. "Y-You know you can stop now.."

    "Ah, gomene! I'm so rude for not asking you first." The girl immediately pulled her hand away from his hair and looked away. "You know it's late already, but why do you sneaked out anyways?"

     "Because my mom and dad are asleep at night. It's obvious that I don't want them to know that I sneaked out."

   "Oh..can't you just ask them and say that you want to play outside?"

     The boy sat on the ground and let the breeze brushed against his hair. He shook his head and leaned his head on the tree. "They said some bad people also want me so they can hurt me. That's why I have to stay inside of the estate."

    "Maybe we're the same? My papa also said that. What is your name anyways?"

     "M-My name?" The boy turned to her and put out his hand. "Gojou Satoru. And you?"

     The girl took his hand and smiled. "Satoru? That's a really good name. Papa forbids me to tell my name to other people. Maybe one day I can tell you!"

     "Then I'll be looking forward to that day!"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱