✗|𝑭𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
Domain expansion..
Demon's Garden

    Her oni mask let out an ominous glow as soon as she said those words. The curse's domain expansion was soon overpowered by her own. There, the curse began to question the girl with the oni mask about where he is.

    The girl sighed as she put her hand on her mask, letting it disappear from her face. Her beautiful face was shown once more, but her eyes were definitely giving an evil look. "This place? It's my own garden~ Right now you're playing in my own garden, little curse." She snapped her fingers and the domain was soon filled with manjushage.

      The curse was confused why on earth did the girl made these flowers appear. But soon the curse held their head and began to feel some sort of headache. And not long after, tears started to feel its eyes.

     (Y/N) walked towards the curse with her polearm still in her hand. A smirk soon was formed across her face as she held the curse's head. "How does it feel..? To finally be erased from existence and forgotten by everyone..? You're just another curse in this world. No one will remember you.."

     The curse began screaming as he continues his cries. (Y/N) believed that every curse that lurks around the shadows wants to be remembered or even let those who are not able to see them know that they are lurking around. But what if they know they're just a forgotten being from society? That the people from the modern days will forget folklores or stories about these curses. She believed every curse has that ego to be remembered, but made them suffer by crushing those ego.

    She put her hand on her face and once more her oni mask covered her beautiful face completely. "Demon's strings..." she mumbled and soon the curse who was on its knees was wrapped by strings as thin as a spider's string, but as sharp as a blade freshly sharpened by the blacksmith.

    The curse began screaming in pain, still with its tears falling down from its eyes. (Y/N) squeezed her hand into a fist and the strings that were wrapped around the curse sliced through its flesh, destroying its body completely. The domain's ground instantly absorbed the blood from the curse and once all of it was absorbed, new mannjushage bloomed in the grounds of her domain. "Curses will never be in the memories of those who can't see curses.."

    She snapped her fingers and her domain soon disappeared from her sight. She put her polearm on her back and took out her phone, which was ringing. It was a call from the higher ups. She let out another sigh, knowing damn well that she doesn't want to listen to them. She tapped the accept button and held her phone to her ear. "Kuroyuri speaking."

    "Kuroyuri, did you took care of that curse?"

    "Yes, I did."

    "Then you are to continue to keep an eye on Gojou and his students."

    "Yes, sir. But why do you need me to keep an eye on them? They've done nothing wrong."

     "It's classified information, Kuroyuri. You're not allowed to know classified information, demon child."

      (Y/N) grit her teeth as soon as she heard those words. She doesn't want anyone to call her by that name. She hates that nickname. "I will be killing you once Sukuna's powers are complete, you old bastards." She threatened him.