✞|𝑹𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔

-------------- » «» « --------------
Is it really okay for me to do this to you..?

    The ex-salaryman held the girl in his arms. He can feel the warmth of her body with nothing covering them other than the blanket. (Y/N) was a blushing mess and she was exhausted from the recent intercourse they just had. It was his first time doing it with her..

    "Sorry, Nanamin..I just want this pain to end already.."

    "It's fine, (Y/N)."

    He wants this experience to never end. He knew that the girl was in so much pain from her loneliness. She was the one who ended things, but she did it to protect the person she loves. What is he to her...? Just another close friend? Friends with benefit..? Or something more than just that. He could only imagine that she's his lover. Though, he knows damn well that she won't ever be his. He's so desperate for her. And with that desperation, many nights were filled with lust with the simple reason of 'getting rid of her pain'. Many nights he kissed her so passionately and many nights he held her in his arms as if she's his proved one thing to him. It proved that he'll never be able to replace Gojou Satoru. Not to mention, Gojou Satoru seemed so pissed with the fact that Nanami's now closer to (Y/N).

     It happened when he passed by Gojou Satoru in the school. Nanami didn't say anything to Satoru nor did he even bother to anyways. Instead, Satoru was the first one to start a conversation.

     "Nanami, you seem so close to (Y/N) recently."

     "Is that so, Gojou-san?"

     "It bothers me a lot."

     "She broke up with you, didn't she?"

     "She did. But seeing you close to her somehow bothers me. Did you notice a mark on her neck? I saw it earlier."

     "Why does it have anything to do with me?"

     Satoru just gave him a smirk and a pat on the shoulder. "I told you that I'm quite bothered with how close you are with (Y/N). It was you, wasn't it?"

     Nanami didn't answer him. He just removed his hand from his shoulder and sighed. "It's none of your business, Gojou-san."

     "It kinda is."

     "Then do you want me to ask about the same mark on your neck?"

     "Unlike you Nanami, I'll happily admit that I was sleeping with other girls. Though they're not as good as (Y/N). It's just necessary for me to move on from her. But seeing her with you made me jealous."

    "How so?"

    "Because I wish I wasn't born into my clan and became a normal person. That way I'll have no problem being with her."

    They both were the same. They both wished to be 'normal'. Being shamans is a cool thing especially when you're saving people, but both of them were born into well known clans that prevented them from being together. Both were destined to be together, but some things made the string of fate tangle along the way. And this was one of the tangled part in the string of fate.

    "Gojou-san, are you still in love with her?"

     "How can I stop loving her..? I love her so much.. but in the end, she decided to end things with no explanation. Imagine how that feels, Nanami."

    Nanami knew it. He can never replace Gojou Satoru. He's still madly in love with her. And he seemed in pain because of it. He loves her despite never giving him an explanation as to why she chose to end it all with him. He remembered one time, when he saw her very drunk, she was crying on her dining table, saying how bad it hurts to end her relationship with Satoru. Even after the countless of times having intercourse with her, he knows that his way of healing her pain is only temporary.

     He wants to be Gojou Satoru's replacement, but he knows that he'll never be able to do that. Even if he does replace him, will she be able to move on from Satoru? They're both so similar, yet so different at the same time. At least, that's what Nanami thinks.

     In the end, all Nanami can do is regret his actions. No, he didn't regret doing sinful adultery. He regrets not being the first one to ask her to be his. Seeing her together with Gojou Satoru made him leave the Jujutsu world right after he graduated. But in the end he returned to it, knowing that he gets more gratitude from it than his job as a salaryman. He's happy for her, but deep down, he wished to be selfish and have her all to himself. He wished he can hear her scream his name while making love. He wished she's there to comfort him and love him. Deep down, he sometimes wished the string of fate between them never existed or that the gods will cut it and never tie it back together. A selfish wish, but he wished he can turn back time to make her his own.

-------------- » «» « --------------

     The ex-salaryman finished his little fight with the person responsible for Ijichi's injury. It irritated him. He knew the enemy will not be easy to fight. He turned to Nobara and Nitta to inform the recent news about Satoru and about Ijichi as well. He asked them to stay until someone rescue them as the situation in B5F requires at least a first grade to handle. He wished that (Y/N) will hurry up and meet him soon since it will be much more easy to have her around. And it made him relieved to have her by his side. The problem is, if he doesn't meet her ever again until this ends, he can't stop her from using her technique. He knows that with Satoru gone, she'll only listen to him. It was in the agreement as well that only Gojou Satoru and Nanami Kento can give the permission to her and stop her. With Satoru gone, Nanami's left. He turned away from Nobara and Nitta to head to B5F, but Nobara insisted on going with him. Of course, Nanami, refused to allow her to come.

     "You'd only get in the way. Wait here. If you see (Y/N), go tell her that I'm waiting for her." He somehow has a feeling...a feeling that he'll never see her again. A feeling that the moment they part ways and promised to get bread when all this is over will be the last time he sees her. It will be the last time he can embrace her in his arms. He wished to see her smile one last time..if this really is his last time to see her. Regret is all he can feel now...

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♱ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕
-𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚔𝚒-
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 ✔

(A/N)
I just want ch. 138 to be released so I can have more material to work with 😤