layla comes onto her iphone onto tiktok seeing on her notifications that people were tagging layla's spam account in the video from emma's spam account about her and anna.

laylasmaid: aww layla and anna 🥺

jesse_king5: yes we love leanna content

leannawife: argh emma getting us leanna content.

wandassluttyrat: SIMP ANNA 4K 📸
(liked by 65 people)

layla ran her hand through her hair watching as more comments came about her and anna, and how anna is a simp, "anna definitely is a simp," layla said out loud catching her girlfriend's attention.

anna shakes her head, "mhm i ain't no simp," layla playfully shakes her head, "that is all lies," layla said back to her girlfriend as her and anna kept going back and forwards with comments, "so.." layla comes onto her iphone coming onto her snapchat memories where anna was smiling down at her as she was giving layla head scratchs, "does this not show that you're a simp?"

she said to her girlfriend who comes to her, looking at the video, "that wasn't me, that was emma," layla playfully rolled her eyes turning to her girlfriend, "just admit it, you're a simp boonie,"

she said into her girlfriend's face as their faces were inches apart from each other's, "i'll never admit that," layla rolled her eyes, moving away from her girlfriend coming towards sab hugging her.

—————

layla was doing her work on anna's desk running her hand through her hair, letting out a sigh as she continued to type on her laptop about her assignment.

she stops typing turning to anna across from the room who was making tiktoks, anna looked up from her phone to her girlfriend letting a smile take over features.

layla smirks containing eye contact with her girlfriend for a while until anna's eyes start to move from hers, layla chuckles running her hand through her hair knowing that her girlfriend couldn't hold eye contact for that long.

she moves off of anna's gaming chair after closing her laptop walking towards her girlfriend taking off anna's hoodie she had on putting it somewhere in her girlfriend's room, coming onto anna's bed.

crawling towards her girlfriend who gulped watching layla crawl towards her with a smirk playing on the beck girl's lips.

layla comes more closer to anna, their lips in sync with each other's lips, layla puts her hand underneath anna's sweatshirt running her nails down anna's abs, pulling back from anna's lips, "you've been working out?"

anna nods her head, seeing her girlfriend's eyes go down to her lips as she was talking, "mhm.. yeah," layla chuckles connecting her lips back onto her girlfriend's soft lips, tilting her head to the side receiving more of anna's lips in hers.

layla continues to ran her nails down her girlfriend's abs smiling into the kiss hearing anna slightly moan, layla kept running her hand down her girlfriend's abs wanting to hear moans come out of anna's mouth.

anna flips them around with layla now laying underneath her, disconnecting her lips from layla's lips, "remember when i came to Las Vegas?" layla nods her head remembering all of the memories she and anna made when the just a house girls were there, "yeah,"