15 | affirmation talk

Start from the beginning

She stared at the choco pie packets and banana milk carton .
"Hopeless love hyung ??"

-

"How ? Have you given it to her?”
Heeseung asked Ni-Ki cheerfully as he nodded.

Heeseung let out a sigh of relief and patted his chest , he did a fist bumped with Ni-Ki as they both chuckled .

"But this is not enough for PS6"
Heeseung said making Ni-Ki's eyes widened

"Hyung!  You promised "
Ni-Ki whined making Heeseung chuckled .

He patted the boy's head ,
"I'm just joking , we can play together later "

"Heeseung ?"
Haru's voice startled the two of them .

"Ni-Ki's job is done, I want to get out of this book now " As a cue, Ni-Ki immediately sped off with his remote control car, leaving Heeseung and Haru .

"Haru ,,"
Heeseung said in a shaky voice , he could feel his heart beating fast . He cursed himself for having the grudge to kiss her yesterday .

Haru gave him a warm smile , she doesn't want Heeseung to be uncomfortable with her.  "Thanks for these snacks but you know I'm fasting now for my blood test , right ?"

Heeseung face palmed himself , mad at him who doesn't remember about this thing.  Everyone who will take a blood test should not eat or drink or else those foods and beverages are absorbed into their bloodstream.

"I'm so sorry , You can save it and eat it after this "

Haru nodded , she placed the snacks on the gazebo table before jumping into Heeseung's embrace, tucking her head in his chest .

"I'm sorry but can I hug you? I want support now, it's all very difficult for me"

Heeseung was taken back but hearing Haru's request made Heeseung hugged her back, wrapping his arms around her tiny frame .

He rested his head on top of Haru's head , "Sure , you don't need to ask for permission ,"

"You can hug me whenever you want"

"Haru-ah , love yourself first . Because you're beautiful , and don't compare yourself to others or feel worthless"

"You want to be happy ? Then stop letting the smallest things ruin your whole entire day . Stop complaining about how alone you are when you're surrounded by people who actually care about you . Forget all the drama and let go of all the grudges you've been holding . Stop wasting time lingering over all that you could have , should have and would have done .

Stop spending your days thinking of how much better you could do , stop longing for something that has been and always will be out of your reach . Just live the days as they come . Wake up ever morning and smile at the wonderful day that awaits you . Take a risk for once . Let yourself be happy , because you deserved it "

"You have me, if you feel very down remember there will always be someone who always cares about you and that someone is me "

Haru chuckled about how Heeseung can detect her feelings right away
"Thank you, Heeseung"

She broke the hug ,
"But where is your guitar?  I haven't seen you take it in a day or two"

Heeseung pressed his lips together ,
"My guitar was stolen "

"When you called me, I immediately left my busking spot"

"I don't care about my guitar, what matters then is your safety "

"Geonu should have taken my guitar but he forgot and left it there, when I went there, it was gone "

Haru gasped , she starts to feel guilty because she is the cause of Heeseung losing his guitar.  Haru knows how important his guitar is to him
"I'm sorry, Heeseung. This happened to you because of me"

"What can I do to pay back your guitar? "

Heeseung smirked at her , he playfully poked Haru's nose . He bent down his body to her level ,
"I want you"

"to enjoy yout youth "

"Give me a chance to help you love yourself and your life, I will make you happy "

"I will make you feel that life is very meaningful and it should not be wasted on things that stress us"

"Let's enjoy our precious youth together"
Heeseung extended his hand to the girl , hoping she will give him a chance to help her taste a slice of life .

Haru gave him a warm smile before grabbed his hand ,
"Let's do it ,"