15 | affirmation talk

Start from the beginning

"How do you know, are you a shaman? " Heeseung asked.

"How can you show up here all of a sudden?  Where's your mummy? "

" And why call me hopeless love hyung?  My name is Lee Heeseung "

Ni-Ki wrapped his long arms around Heeseung's shoulders, grinning at him .
"This stupid author can't think of another idea so she threw me in this book all of a sudden "

"She's too dumb , uh . I need to act"

"I have something to help you, hopeless love hyung"

"But it's not free " Ni-Ki wiggled his eyebrows and snapped his fingers repeatedly .

Heeseung just stared at him, he wondered if he could believe this boy or not.  "Okay, what do you want?"

Ni-Ki sarcastically smiled ,
"PS6"

"I can't believe I asked a help from a kid but yeah man, bring it on! "

-

Haru enjoys the fresh air in the hospital park, this park is on the sixth floor so the air is very comfortable .

Doctor Yoon said she has signs of mental disorder, despression, due to a negative environment and she's hard on herself.

Doctor Yoon says Haru should see a psychologist, Haru just nodded but instead she didn't want to go .

She asks Doctor Yoon to keep this a secret from Heeseung, she doesn't want Heeseung to be more worried .

She leaned her back on the bench and rested her back, her peace was disturbed when something bumped her feet .

Haru looked to the ground and pressed her lips when she saw a red remote control car .

"I'm so sorry , pretty sis ! Did i hurt you ?" A kid whose height was past the telephone pole approached Haru.  Haru had to look up at him as her neck was almost broken .

"No , no ! I'm just doing fine"
Haru said to him as she swung her feet .

"Glad to hear that , i'm Ni-Ki and you ? Pretty sis ?"
Ni-Ki asked her .

"Haru , Jung Haru "
She replied politely .

Ni-Ki grinned at her, he then shoved his hands into his pants pocket and pulled out a bottle of banana milk and five packets of choco pie
"Take this, I feel so guilty"

Haru's eyes widened ,
"Are you trying to bribe me ? Ni-Ki no , I don't want to curl up in jail "

"Aish , This is not from me!  It's from someone else " Ni-Ki grabbed Haru's hand and placed all the snacks on her palm .

"From someone else ? Who ?"
Haru asked confusedly . Did anyone she know come to the hospital and see her ?

Ni-Ki giggled ,
"Hopeless love hyung ,"

He said before taking his remote control car and fleeing, leaving Haru alone.

"Wait— Ni-Ki !"
Haru called him but he did not turn away .