14 | confessional arguement

Start from the beginning

"Forty minutes!  It's been forty minutes since she called me "

"Take her to the emergency room!"
The nurse said as they pushed the hospital cot.

Heeseung tailed them from behind as his face filled with dried tears .

"Sir, you have to wait outside"
The doctor said to him. 

Heeseung grabbed his hand
"Please, promise me that you will save her!"

"We will try our best , keep on praying to give her strength . She will probably listen to you and be more eager to survive "
The doctor said before rushing into the emergency room, leaving Heeseung outside alone .

Heeseung rubbed his face and fall seated on the floor , his knees were already so numb as he couldn't stop crying .

He clasped both of his hands together , bringing it close to his heart .

"Please give Haru the strength to survive "

"Please give me a chance to see her bright smile again "

"I promise, I will protect her so please don't take her away from me "

-

The next two days, Heeseung rushed to the hospital as soon as he received a call from the hospital saying Haru had woken up .

The girl was unconscious for two days, she managed to survive as Heeseung took her to the hospital quickly. 

The doctor said, she had vomited most of the pills she swallowed before she fainted so the effect that Haru received would not be too dangerous .

"Haru !"
Heeseung opens the door of Haru's room and is surprised to see that she is not in bed .

He turned towards the window and was surprised to see the girl was climbing the window.

"Haru, the fuck are you thinking? Get down now!" 
He threw the bouquet he brought to the floor and immediately approached Haru.

He holds the girl from behind to stop her from jumping "Stop Haru, please don't! It's fucking sixteenth floor!"

"Let me go , Heeseung ! I can't do this anymore !" Haru yelled , she tried to push Heeseung's grip away from her waist .

"I'm hurt, very hurt "

"I want freedom, this world is too cruel for me "

"Please set me free! "

"Let me go now , Lee Heeseung !"

"Are you crazy ?!"
Heeseung slides his arm beneath Haru's thighs and lifts her as he supported her back using his other hand. 

He walks over and puts Haru on the bed as the girl cries and hits his chest .
"Why did you save me, Heeseung?  Why? "

"Is it fun to see me tortured? "

"Are you happy after my dark side is exposed to you?  Why are you just silent?  Laugh at me now! "

"Laugh at me because Jung Haru who is always cheerful is actually trying to kill herself.  Laugh at me now !"

"Jung Haru has a mental problem, she’s crazy and dangerous! ”
Haru cried harder.

Heeseung sighed as his eyes began to formed tears . He pulled the girl into his embrace, hugged her tightly .
"Who hurt your beautiful face, Haru? Tell me, hm?"

"You are never alone, I promise I will save you"

"I will protect you from all things, promise me you will never do this again "

Haru pushed him away that took him by surprised .
"How can i trust you ?"

Heeseung approached Haru and cupped her face , gently stroking her cheeks .
"Who did this to you , Haru ?"

"Why didn't you tell me ? You've been trying to deal with this by yourself ?"

"You told me that you were okay , why did you lie to me , Haru ? We could have prevented this !"

"How long have you been covering this , princess ?"

Haru bursted out crying even harder , she's embarrassed with herself .
"Get out , Heeseung"

"Leave me alone , "

Heeseung shook his head ,
"Do you think I'll leave you alone after what you're trying to do? "

"Cut the crap and tell me what happened now , Jung Haru"

"There's nothing you need to know, you don't need to get involved in my problem " Haru replied .

"I'm sorry for calling you and making you worried, I'm a burden.  I should continue what I did "

Heeseung frowned when he heard what Haru said ,
"If you don't want to be a burden you should have get treated it right !"

"Stop this nonsense Haru , i care about you . A lot !"

"Seeing you like this makes me worried, I want the best for you "

"You're precious to me , Jung Haru"

Haru scoffed ,
"You care about me ? Really ?"

"Then , prove it right now"

"Prove that you care about me, prove that you are sincere with me and not just out of sympathy! "
Haru yelled her lungs out as she breathed heavily , staring at Heeseung .

Heeseung remained silent, he didn't know what he should do or say. This thing made Haru bitterly chuckled .
"See? You also don't care about me."

Heeseung clenched his jaw , how should he shows his love to her ?
"Haru .."

Without hesitation , Heeseung pulled her into his embrace . Haru kept on pushing him away but he tightened his grips on her .
"I don't know much about love , but i know you . I know your smile , your sweet voice , your own self . I could pick out your laugh in a room filled with people . I close my eyes , and stand before you , and i would know that i was home . Calling you as my love is like your first name and you wear it so well"

"I don't know anything about love , Haru"

"But i know you , and i get to know what is love looks like .."

"I truly love you Jung Haru"

Tears fell flowing down Haru's cheeks as she began to feel overwhelmed . She could clearly feel the warmth from his confession .

"Jung Haru , i'm in love with you"
Heeseung said it again .