14 | confessional arguement

Start from the beginning

"I'm coming to you , love !"

Even his breath hitched and his voice hoarse due to fatigue but Heeseung did not give up. 

He forced his weak knees to keep running and running non -stop until he arrived in front of Haru's unit.

Breathing heavily , Heeseung pushed the door of Haru's unit which was not locked, Heeseung was sure that Haru deliberately left it open so that he could enter if something happened to her .

"Haru , where are you ?"

"I'm here , Haru ! I'm here !"

"Haru ? Where the hell are you ?!"
Heeseung looks for her around the house but he doesn't see her. 

He went to the bathroom and gasped when he saw a bottle of half-empty  painkillers as some pills were scattered on the floor.

"Jung Haru , what's on your mind ??"

* BANGGG *

Heeseung's eyet lit up when he heard the sound of something falling.  He immediately followed from which direction the sound was coming and stormed into a room .

"Haru !"
His eyes widened upon seeing Haru lying lifeless next to her bed .

"Haru !!"
He approached the girl and patted her cheek , trying to wake her up .

Heeseung moved his index finger to Haru's nostrils and let out a sigh of relief when he could feel Haru's breath .

He immediately picked up the girl and put her on his back before running out of her unit "Nothing will happen, you will be safe Haru"

"Believe me , i'll save you"

"I'll protect you from anything , princess"

"You can trust me ,"

"So please , i'm begging you . Please hold on for me ,"

He descended the stairs quickly and carefully at the same time.  He held Haru tightly so that the girl would not fall from his back.

Arriving on the ground floor, Heeseung ran outside and lucikly there was a taxi that had just dropped off someone in this apartment.  The boy rushed to the taxi and got into it "To the hosital, quick!"

The taxi driver was shocked to see Haru unconscious, without much question he immediately turned on the engine and sped away, leaving the apartment building area .

Heeseung placed Haru's head on his lap, he gently rubbed the girl's cheek as he couldn't stop the tears from flowing out.

"What happened to you? "

"What happened until you're willing to do this? "

"You seem to have no problem at all, is that all just a ruse? "

"I wasn't ready to say good bye , I will never be ready "

"Everything will be fine, I'll make sure you're safe okay? "

Heeseung bent down his body and hugged the girl. He gripped her hand tightly, trying to encourage her.

After a few minutes, they finally arrived in front of the emergency ward.  The driver immediately went down to call some nurses.

The driver came back with some nurses and a hospital cot , he opened the door and helped Heeseung to lift Haru out of the car .

""What happened?"  One of the nurses asked Heeseung .

"She ate painkillers in excessive doses!" Heeseung replied .

"How long has it been since she took those pills? " She asked again .